Critically-Acclaimed Musical Runner Lost in Harmony Coming to Nintendo SwitchTM and PCMay 24, 2018
Critically-Acclaimed Musical Runner Lost in Harmony Coming to Nintendo SwitchTM and PC
Put on Your Headphones and Embark on a Fantastic Melodious Journey to Help Kaito Save Aya
Paris – May 24, 2018 – Global game publisher Playdius and independent game developer Digixart Entertainment announced today that the multi-award winning musical adventure Lost in Harmony will release on Nintendo Switch™ and PC (via Steam) on June 21, 2018.
Lost in Harmony is a fantastic musical runner that flawlessly blends a deep and emotional story into a rhythm game. This harmonious audio odyssey narrates the adventures of Kaito and Aya, two teenagers who brave many hardships and travel together across a beautiful, hand-drawn dreamworld while dodging obstacles and staying in harmony with the music.
The unique and immersive soundtrack was imagined by famous game composers and singers such as Wyclef Jean, Onoken, Tadayoshi Makino, Fumitake Igarashi, and Godspeed Vivix.
The multi-award winning game’s debut on the Nintendo Switch will make use of the touchscreen and Joy-Con functionality with rumble.
“Lost in Harmony is a wonderful addition to our Nintendo Switch lineup,” said Guillaume Jamet, Head of Publishing at Playdius. “We are delighted to work together with Yoan Fanise and his entire team at Digixart. They are among the most creative development studios in Montpellier in the South of France and we are happy to have the opportunity to bring their ‘out of box’ rhythm game to a new audience.”
Lost in Harmony Nintendo Switch and PC features include:
- Rhyme and run: Experience music in a new way with the combination of choreographed musical rhythmic tapping and running
- Strong story lore: Discover the emotional and gripping story from the co-creator of Valiant Hearts
- Musical experience: Moving and original soundtrack from well-known composers and singers
- Hand-drawn graphics: Travel through 30+ breathtaking painted environments
- Customization features: Customize your character’s clothes, hat, headphones and skateboard
Watch the brand-new Nintendo Switch teaser trailer for Lost in Harmony here: https://youtu.be/AIRKJqlYFDM
To stay up to date with the latest news and information regarding Lost in Harmony, please visit the official website, follow the game on the official Facebook page and also follow the game on twitter.
ABOUT DIGIXART ENTERTAINMENT
Digixart Entertainment is an independent studio dedicated to the development of meaningful video games. The philosophy of the company is to bring entertaining experiences to a wide audience focused on emotional and meaningful content.
Playdius is the publishing branch of Plug In Digital, video game distribution leader based in France. Since 2015, we have been patiently building a strong line up on PC, Consoles and Mobile with games from all over the world such as Hover, Bury Me My Love, Splasher or upcoming Away and Edge of Eternity. Our ambition is to bring to the players the very best of incredible indie production, with creative and different games that match with our motto: “Play Outside the Box”.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Pixel Toys raises the bar for real-time PVP battle games on mobile with stunning 3D graphics and innovative AR features. - August 16, 2018
- FINAL FANTASY VIII’S RINOA HEARTILLY JOINS THE DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT ARENA - August 16, 2018
- DIABLO® III ETERNAL COLLECTIONTM BRINGS THE LEGENDARY ACTION RPG TO NINTENDO SWITCH® - August 16, 2018