Alexandria, Virginia – Technology startup Solo Tekk LLC has recently launched Batelz, a social video hosting app designed to foster social connections through safe and fun video challenges. Designed especially for the younger generation, the minimum age requirement for registering with Batelz is thirteen years.
“With excessive exposure to the virtual world, people, especially the younger generation, find little time to go out and pursue their passion. The idea behind Batelz is to inspire and motivate users to do something with passion it can be dancing, skateboarding or acrobatics, to win adulation and even challenge other users for a task,” says Mrs. Candice Armstrong-Addison, Founder of Solo Tekk and the brain behind Batelz.
The app allows users to engage in any safe challenge of their choice, whether online or offline. So, a user can enter in a live challenge for the duration of 90 seconds or can challenge someone in the offline mode by creating an offline video and uploading it, the original and the challenger’s videos will appear side by side for other users to view and assign claps to the one they liked better. The user who receives the predetermined claps first will win the challenge.
Alternately, a user can create a video offline and upload it on Batelz and receive challenges from other users. The winners receive virtual rewards, motivating them to keep participating in challenges and perform better each time.
Batelz is an ideal platform for people to show their talents, irrespective of the genre – adventure, music, sports, art, anything and form deeper social connections as they engage with like-minded people. The app is going to break the mould of ‘likes’ and ‘follows’ by inspiring active social engagement among users.
* Live Batelz: Users can engage in a 90-second online challenge with the Live Broadcast challenge. It’s spontaneous and thrilling
* Clapback Feature: Allows challenging people in an offline mode by posting your offline video. Also shows trending leaderboards under the originating video
* Offline Batelz: Allows users to create their own offline videos and challenge other users. Their video appears next to the video posted by the user they challenged. The user who receives the predetermined claps first wins the challenge
* Virtual Rewards: Challenge winners earn interesting virtual rewards
* Build Followership: The app allows users to garner a follower base
Device Requirements for iPhone:
* Size: 114.4 MB
* System: Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Device Requirements for Android:
* Size: 31 MB
* System: 4.4 and up
Pricing and Availability:
The app is currently available for Free on the App Store in the Social Networking category and also available for Free on the Google Play Store in the Social Networking category.
Solo Tekk is focused on creating disruptive technologies that will change the landscape of how we utilize tech in the modern age. It is our goal to develop and diversify our markets; creating both engaging and practical projects that will be beneficial to the public at large. Batelz is our premiere application with the next project expected to launch within the next few years. To learn more about our company, please visit www.solotekk.com. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Solo Tekk LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Georgia Esports League Championship Oct. 20 at GSU - October 17, 2018
- Gfinity Elite Series Delivered by Domino’s Season 4 to Start on Friday 26th October - October 17, 2018
- Rocket Jump Through Alien Worlds in Haxor on PC Nov. 29 - October 17, 2018