Grimshade The gravest fears arise from the dark of the shadow
Grimshade Eighteen months ago, the Talerock studio with its 21 gaming industry specialists started working on a massive RPG named Grimshade. It features an intricate and detailed storyline, complex tactical turn-based combat and a well-developed role system, based on characters’ equipment and group relations.
The game takes place in the medieval world of technomagic and steam engines, filled with the mysterious energy called “Ether”.
Become a leader of a group of heroes with their own stories and unique characters. Explore the Grimshade world. Discover the fantastic world of Ree’Fah where you will face unknown monsters, solve numerous mysteries, and enjoy unexpected plot twists. You will build relationships between the characters and get familiar with their past. Your success depends on decisions you take: explore the universe, fight difficult battles, decide the fate of the heroes and the future of this world!
Key features of Grimshade:
- Tactical initiative-based battles. Choice and layout of characters change the outcome of the battle;
- A unique upgrade system without experience, based solely on equipment: characters’ skills and their combat style are determined by their set of equipment;
- Six available game characters, each with their unique history and characteristics;
- The system of relations between characters, which affects the story and provides advantages in battles;
- A vast fantasy world in the age of steam engines and techno mages;
- An exciting and developed storyline features over 20 hours of gameplay.
Our page on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/858100/Grimshad…
About development: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7u3EfejQGA
We have been working on Grimshade for a while, so the game has got a lot of fans. A successful campaign on Kickstarter will allow the developers to add up to 6 new characters and a lot of new content, as well as to develop console versions of the game.It took only 12 hours to raise 10% of the target amount! We received the “We Love” sign, which is awarded to very few projects that the Kickstarter team finds worthy and high-quality!
Kickstarter game page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/talerock/grim…
Follow the game news in Grimshade communities on social network:
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The London Spitfire to Bring Overwatch League to the Capital as 2020 Format is Revealed - July 17, 2019
- BBC Sport Scotland to air Scottish Esports final in online broadcast first BBC Sport Scotland to air Scottish Esports final in online broadcast first - July 17, 2019
- Overwatch Summer Games 2019 is live! - July 17, 2019