Today Next Day: Survival has officially left the early access and moved on to the release version of the game!
It’s a significant day for our small team today – for many years we’ve been working hard and managed to turn a small test project into a full-fledged RPG with its unique elements of gameplay. We would like to thank all of our players for their help in the development and sum up a little about how the game has changed in 10 months from the time of its early access!
- Fixed more than 1000 bugs and errors!
- Added 4 new locations: Bunker A65, Primorye, Dead Swamp, Catacombs.
- Added 32 items of clothing (jackets, pants, hats and so on).
- Added 14 new weapons!
- Added 12 new species of animals, including unique species of animal bosses.
- Added 10 new types of NPCs – quest ones as well as enemies.
- Added 21 new quests and 22 more quests are already at the final stage of development.
- 8Updated lighting in all the locations; updated all visual effects and improved graphics.
Only the main elements are listed here, not to mention dozens of different small mechanics who made the game even more interesting.
Thank you all! In the next few days, we are announcing the next update, which will bring a lot of new and interesting things!
The action of the MMORPG survival Next Day takes place on a fictional post-Soviet territory, mostly covered in toxic smog. Your main goal is to survive, level up your character, interact with the world, other player and non-player characters. Along the game, your character earns reputation, which ultimately enables it to join various survivors’ factions, each of which has their pros and cons.
- Unlike many survival games, Next Day has got a carefully elaborated storyline.
- If you’re lucky, you can get yourself a vehicle.
- Well-designed craft system: You don’t want to go out into the wild nature without skills.
- Various game modes. The basic mode combines Survival and RPG.
- Survival quests. Each faction has its goal-setting quest line.
- Reputation and faction affiliation. Each player chooses sides of their own accord.
If you are interested in the review, please let us know – [email protected]
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- VALKYRIE PROFILE RETURNS TO STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS - April 23, 2019
- ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY: THE FATE OF ATLANTIS – EPISODE 1 IS AVAILABLE NOW - April 23, 2019
- Highly Anticipated Battle Mode for Blockchain Game CryptantCrab Has Arrived - April 23, 2019