FACE THE CHALLENGES OF IVALICE ONCE MORE AS RIDORANA LIGHTHOUSE ARRIVES IN FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINEMay 22, 2018
FACE THE CHALLENGES OF IVALICE ONCE MORE AS RIDORANA LIGHTHOUSE ARRIVES IN FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE
Today’s update will add many new challenges to the game, including:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests – The legendary tale of The Four Lords continues, while players will also aid in Doman Reconstruction.
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – A surprise players will have to discover for themselves.
- New Dungeon – Explore the abandoned mausoleum of the legendary hero who united Doma in The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Complete notes for Patch 4.3 are available here: http://sqex.to/RDw
Today’s patch launch marks the start of the Patch 4.3 series, which will bring even more content in subsequent updates scheduled to arrive in the very near future:
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon : Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- Even Further Hildibrand Adventures (Patch 4.35) – The Inspector Extraordinaire returns to right more wrongs and solve new cases.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
For a full taste at all of the new content set to arrive in Eorzea™ as part of the upcoming Patch 4.3 series, check out the official trailer: https://youtu.be/pvFB87gL9oo
Through June 26, FINAL FANTASY XIV Online players can collect in-game rewards by inviting old friends who have been inactive in the game for at least 90 days. The Callback Campaign will reunite players while rewarding both parties with in-game items. Further details may be found here: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/
Fans can also look forward to an exciting season of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Fan Festivals all over the world. North America will kick off the tour on November 16-17, 2018 in Las Vegas, followed by the European Fan Festival on February 2-3, 2019 at the La Grande Halle de La Villette in Paris, and ending with the Tokyo Fan Festival in March 2019. Additional details may be found here: https://fanfest.finalfantasyxiv.com/
All editions of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, including the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormbloodexpansion, can be purchased through the Square Enix Online Store here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVStore
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 63 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/