FACE THE CHALLENGES OF IVALICE ONCE MORE AS RIDORANA LIGHTHOUSE ARRIVES IN FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE
Today’s update will add many new challenges to the game, including:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests – The legendary tale of The Four Lords continues, while players will also aid in Doman Reconstruction.
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – A surprise players will have to discover for themselves.
- New Dungeon – Explore the abandoned mausoleum of the legendary hero who united Doma in The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Complete notes for Patch 4.3 are available here: http://sqex.to/RDw
Today’s patch launch marks the start of the Patch 4.3 series, which will bring even more content in subsequent updates scheduled to arrive in the very near future:
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon : Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- Even Further Hildibrand Adventures (Patch 4.35) – The Inspector Extraordinaire returns to right more wrongs and solve new cases.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
For a full taste at all of the new content set to arrive in Eorzea™ as part of the upcoming Patch 4.3 series, check out the official trailer: https://youtu.be/pvFB87gL9oo
Through June 26, FINAL FANTASY XIV Online players can collect in-game rewards by inviting old friends who have been inactive in the game for at least 90 days. The Callback Campaign will reunite players while rewarding both parties with in-game items. Further details may be found here: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/
Fans can also look forward to an exciting season of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Fan Festivals all over the world. North America will kick off the tour on November 16-17, 2018 in Las Vegas, followed by the European Fan Festival on February 2-3, 2019 at the La Grande Halle de La Villette in Paris, and ending with the Tokyo Fan Festival in March 2019. Additional details may be found here: https://fanfest.finalfantasyxiv.com/
All editions of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, including the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormbloodexpansion, can be purchased through the Square Enix Online Store here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVStore
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 63 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- EA ANNOUNCES BATTLEFIELD V OPEN BETA WILL BEGIN SEPTEMBER 4 FOR EARLY ACCESS, SEPTEMBER 6 FOR ALL - August 20, 2018
- Focus Home Interactive continue partnership with Saber Interactive for MudRunner 2. - August 20, 2018
- Shadow Of The Beast - August 20, 2018