RACE FANS REJOICE, ANTIGRAVIATOR TO RELEASE ON JUNE 6, 2018 (PC/Steam)
LAUNCH TRAILER SHOWS DAZZLING VELOCITY AND SLICK VISUALS
Haarlem, the Netherlands – Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Cybernetic Walrus announce that their multi-award winning anti-gravity racing game Antigraviator will release for PC on June 6 through Steam and major digital retailers, with the PlayStation® 4 and Xbox® One release following later in the year.
Antigraviator is a sleek new take on the anti-gravity racing genre. Use traps, power-ups and boosts to overtake your opponents and dominate the track in single player or multiplayer mode. In a unique twist, the player has unlimited speed at their disposal, the only limit being their skill and ability to avoid walls and obstacles. A launch trailer showing these features can be seen here.
“We’re extremely proud of Antigraviator and how the development has gone. We had the opportunity to showcase the game at several events such as GDC and PAX East, and the audience response was very positive” says Mike Coeck, CEO of Cybernetic Walrus. “We know that PC gamers have been looking forward to playing our game and its greatest asset: no speed limit. In addition, we’re working hard on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game and thank console gamers for their patience.”
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the leaderboard
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds, each with three dynamic courses
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
Supporting assets and links
To download supporting assets, including the PC launch trailer and new screenshots, please visit:
For more information on Antigraviator, please visit:
Stay up-to-date with the latest Antigraviator news and information on the official website http://www.antigraviator.com/ , on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/antigravgame/ on Twitter at https://twitter.com/antigravgame on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/antigraviator/ , on Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/antigraviator/ and on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/iceberginteractive
ABOUT CYBERNETIC WALRUS
Cybernetic Walrus is a game development studio founded in early 2017 and based in Antwerp, Belgium. The company is established by four alumni from Howest, University College West Flanders where they studied Digital Arts and Entertainment. Aside from commercial game development, their diverse talents also include 3D asset creation, architecture visualization, gamification, virtual reality, and augmented reality. They are currently working on their first game, Antigraviator. More info on their Cybernetic Walrus and their services can be found at www.cyberneticwalrus.com
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans and is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an international assembly of game developers, both midsize and indie. Having enjoyed recent success with titles such as Starpoint Gemini Warlords and Oriental Empires, the company has many exciting games in the pipeline, including Gas Guzzlers Extreme (PS4), Conarium (PS4/XB1), as well as Antigraviator (PC/PS4/XB1) and Headsnatchers (PC/PS4). To learn more, please visit www.iceberg-games.com .
Play it cool!
“Xbox” is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fear the Flames! Introducing the Pyromancer Character from Deck of Ashes, the Story-Driven Deck Building RPG - February 22, 2019
- Friday afternoon IN Magic: The Gathering Arena with Jadiri Gamer - February 22, 2019
- Project Winter’s Development Roadmap brushes off the snow - February 22, 2019