Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms for iPad Available on the App Store Today
VICTORIA, BC – May 17, 2018 – Codename Entertainment is proud to announce that Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is now available for iPad on the App Store.
Idle Champions is the world’s first idle strategy game set in the celebrated universe of the Forgotten Realms, and is already available in Early Access on Steam for PC and Mac, where it has enjoyed great success since launching this past September:
- Top 25 F2P game on Steam.
- Top 100 Most Played Steam game (Top 0.5%)
- Over 4.3 million cumulative plays.
- 3 million hours played last 30 days.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is an idle strategy game where players must assemble and organize a party of Champions to master the art of Formation Strategy. Players unlock Champions, upgrade their specializations, and quest for epic weapons such as Drizzt Do’Urden’s legendary swords, Icingdeath and Twinkle. The key to success is learning how to combine each Champion’s abilities to maximize their potential and defeat an onslaught of increasingly powerful monsters.
- Unlock Renowned Champions: Collect renowned Champions from the world of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favorites from R.A. Salvatore’s best-selling novels and the Force Grey web series. Unlock additional Champions added to the game through campaign updates and limited-time events.
- Formation Strategy: The key to completing each adventure is mastering Formation Strategy, knowing which Champions and synergies are needed to defeat the infinite waves of enemies.
- Explore the Forgotten Realms: Take your Champions on a ‘grand tour’ of the Sword Coast, exploring familiar locations within the Forgotten Realms as they tackle each adventure. The game receives regular updates with content inspired by the official Dungeons & Dragons tabletop role playing game adventures, including a trip to Chult with the Tomb of Annihilation.
- Regular Events: The game is updated regularly with limited-time events and additional campaign adventures. Completing events unlocks new Champions and gear to add to the player’s collection.
At launch, fans will also have access to an exclusive Idle Champions sticker pack for iMessage. The pack features 13 renowned Champions from the world of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favorites from the Force Grey series. The stickers will be automatically available for iPad after downloading the game. The stickers are also available on the App Store for iMessage for iPhone users.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is available now for iPad on the App Store.
Digital Press Kit: http://bit.ly/IdleChampionsDPK
For more information on Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms go to www.IdleChampions.com .
About Idle Champions
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, the world’s first idle strategy game set in the celebrated universe of the Forgotten Realms. The game is indie studio Codename Entertainment’s first licensed video game in partnership with Dungeons & Dragons. The game has appeared consistently in the Top 100 games by concurrent player count since launch: store.steampowered.com/stats
About Codename Entertainment
Codename Entertainment Inc. is the award-winning indie video game studio based in Victoria, British Columbia. The studio’s previous game, Crusaders of the Lost Idols, has remained popular since launching in 2015. It has stayed in the Top 1% of games by concurrent player count on Steam. It’s also one of the Most Played games out of more 117,000 on Kongregate.com, and it is consistently ranked in the Most Popular Games on Armorgames.com.
About Wizards of the Coast
Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS), is the leader in entertaining the lifestyle gamer. Wizards’ players and fans are members of a global community bound together by their love of both digital gaming and in-person play. The company brings to market a range of gaming experiences under powerful brand names such as Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons. For more information about our world renowned brands, visit the Wizards of the Coast Web site at www.wizards.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- THQ Nordic and Feld Entertainment® Launch Monster Jam Steel Titans for the Nintendo Switch™ - November 13, 2019
- Epic Games’ Battle Breakers Available Now for Mobile and PC - November 13, 2019
- MTG ArenaGame of the day “Boros Battalion” - November 13, 2019