BUILD AND CREATE SPECTACULAR ENVIRONMENTS IN NEW THE CREATOR’S UPDATE FOR PORTAL KNIGHTS
Creative Mode Now Available on Steam for PC; Coming Soon to Mobile, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
CALABASAS, CALIF. – May 17, 2018 – Portal Knights, the award-winning cooperative sandbox action-RPG developed by Keen Games and published by 505 Games, is helping players unleash their creativity with the release of a new v1.4 update introducing Creative Mode and Universe Sharing. Available today on Steam for PC and coming soon to console and mobile players, the Creator’s Update allows players to select from a range of spectacular environments and create anything using unlimited blocks, furniture, decorations and more! Creative Mode has been designed to empower players with creative freedom in building and design and challenges them to build something truly amazing!
Once players have created something spectacular, sharing creations with the world is made possible with Universe Sharing on the Steam Workshop. With Universe Sharing, players can now draw inspiration from other dazzling designs by searching through other builds within the Steam Workshop community.
Additional New Features of the v1.4 Update include:
- Pirate City – Landlubber’s Leap: Explore the rip-roaring pirate city, Landlubber’s Leap and take on brand-new adventures. Meet new characters, complete there quests and earn exciting rewards!
- Mysterious Spectral Knights: Find our new mysterious Spectral Knights who will guide players on their epic journeys and complete daring quests.
- New Armor: Players will discover over 20 new armors! Find armors in dungeon chests or craft new exotic armor at the Portal Knights sanctuary.
- Weekly Gifts: Find or craft mailboxes in-game to discover a new, free gift every week!
The complete Portal Knights game can be purchased as a digital download or at major gaming retailers nationwide for £14.99
Portal Knights is rated PEGI 7
For more information, please visit www.portalknights.com
Portal Knights Website: http://www.portalknights.com/
Portal Knights Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PortalKnights
Portal Knights Twitter: https://twitter.com/PortalKnights
Portal Knights YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/portalknights
Portal Knights Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/portalknights/
Alfred/ [email protected]
About 505 Games
505 Games is a global video game publisher focused on offering a broad selection of titles for players of all ages and levels. The company publishes and distributes premium and free-to-play games on leading console, PC and handheld platforms as well as for mobile devices and social networks.
Publishing highlights in premium games include Last Day of June, PAYDAY 2, Terraria, Portal Knights, Assetto Corsa, ABZÛ, Virginia, Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons, Laser League and How to Survive. Free-to-play publishing highlights include Battle Islands, Gems of War and Hawken. Distribution highlights include Stardew Valley, Dead by Daylight and Inside/Limbo. Upcoming titles include Indivisible (from the development team behind Skullgirls), Underworld Ascendantand Koji Igarashi’s next project, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- VoidVR Announces I’m Fine - March 24, 2019
- “End of the Line” the latest horror game universe, inspired by SCP and Amnesia - March 24, 2019
- NAMASTE COMPLETES SHARE ACQUISITION OF PINEAPPLE EXPRESS DELIVERY - March 24, 2019