Slime-san: Superslim Edition arriving June 22 on Xbox One and June 26 on PS4®!
Are you ready for the most slimetastic platformer of your life?
Düren, May 16 2018 – Headup Games happily announces that the superior Slime-san: Superslime Edition is launching on the PS4 and Xbox One in late June: June 22 on Xbox One / June 26 on PlayStation®4.
Slime-san was created by the critically-acclaimed independent game studio Fabraz from New York and will soon bring more content and fun than ever before. The game received extraordinarily positive feedback at game shows as well as reviews and has built a dedicated community on Steam since its initial launch on PC and a huge fanbase on Nintendo Switch™ already, thanks to its crazy gameplay and plethora of surprising secrets.
About Slime-san Superslime Edition
Slime-san: Superslime Edition includes all three major campaigns as well as some brand new, exclusive levels and features!
Mama’s Madness: You’ve been swallowed by a giant worm! Your goal is to platform yourself through its intestines back out its mouth before you get digested!
Blackbird’s Kraken: You were about to take a vacation with your family and got eaten whole by a giant Kraken?! Once more you’ll need to jump, slime & slide your way out!
Sheeple’s Sequel: Sheeple believes he’s an NPC in a video game and decides to recode himself as the villain! Can you beat his mind-bending levels?
Superslime Edition packs an extra 10 exclusive levels where you can play as Grandpa-san himself! It also includes a “Dynamic Colors” feature that alters the game’s color palette to a unique one for each world. Slime-san’s more colorful than ever!
More great stuff on slime-san.com!
Awards & Recognition
- IGN: Best Platformer of 2017 – Finalist (December 2017)
- IGN: Top 25 Switch Games (November 2017)
- Making Games: Best Newcomer (October 2017)
- Official Selection of Pax Rising (September 2017)
- Part of the Smithsonian Arcade Selection (July 2017)
- Exhibited at the National Videogame Arcade (May 2017)
- Debut Title on the Humble Bundle Monthly (April 2017)
- Best of in Pax East by Marooner’s Rock (March 2017)
- Member of Swiss Games Delegation (December 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Berlin (December 2016)
- Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee (November 2016)
- Semi-finalist @ Game Development World Championship (October 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Tel Aviv (September 2016)
- Official Selection of the Gamescom Indie Arena Booth (August 2016)
About Headup Games
Headup Games is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Established in 2009, it is active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, and was awarded as “Best Publisher” at the German Developers Awards in 2012, 2013 and 2017. With over 70 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup Games is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com
Fabraz is an independent game development studio that prides its diversity both in design, and its developers. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich and Bangkok, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Their first game, the critically acclaimed Cannon Crasha, was an action-strategy title released for iOS and Android, and was featured as “…a sure-fire winner!” by Apple. Their second game, Planet Diver, was published on Steam and has been nominated for the Indie Prize, Momocon Indie Awards and was bundled in with the IndieBox. Their newest game, Slime-san, has been nominated for numerous awards, was shown at several exhibits, was part of tons of conventions and is published by Headup Games on Xbox, PS3 and Switch. It is currently ranked as one of the best Switch games on Metacritic. Fabraz is also behind a bunch of other exciting prototypes and game jams and is now publishing SpiritSphere DX! More information on Fabraz is available here.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- DESCEND INTO THE FIRST LAYER OF THE NINE HELLS IN NEVERWINTER: INFERNAL DESCENT NOW AVAILABLE ON PC - January 21, 2020
- Anticipated Rogue-Platformer ScourgeBringer Hits Steam Early Access February 6th - January 21, 2020
- Hyperspeed Brick Breaker Drawkanoid Out Now on Steam - January 21, 2020