Grab the smashing Nintendo SwitchTMmultiplayer game De Mambo for 50% off!
De Mambo will be on sale in the European Nintendo Switch™ eShop until May 30th 2018 for a seductively skimpy 50% off!
Play ‘Mambo’ the 2-4 player multiplayer mode with 25 levels, join up with friends in the 1-4 player co-op ‘Survival’ or go it alone with ‘Solo’; the single-player campaign with 70+ levels.
As comicbook.com said, De Mambo “…is a sumo smash-fest so frantic and so fun, it just might ruin every friendship you hold dear”.
The Dangerous Kitchen are busy working on a free update for the game which will include more multiplayer stages and singleplayer content.
Learn more about De Mambo by watching Professor Delta’s scrutiny of human De Mambo playing here.
- One Button Action – easy to learn, hard to master gameplay designed to use one action button and the Directional Buttons/Left Stick for movement
- Mambo Multiplayer – roughhouse up to four of your friends/enemies in 25 stages of ‘Mambo’
- Flimsy Architecture – breakable environment for reactive gameplay
- Loser Rail – the feature designed to give you a second chance, for those of you not good enough to win
- Solo Mode – 70+ Singleplayer stages designed to test your might
- Survival Mode – Survive the endless waves of Personal-Space invaders as they try and breach your personal space
- Play with up to four players on one Nintendo Switch™ system
- Colour Accessibility – Enhance player visibility, by editing a palette of player colours that best suit you
- More updates to come!
About De Mambo
De Mambo is a chaotic and fast paced single-screen action platform game that lets players take control of up to four characters locked in infinite mambo! The aim of the game is to knock your opponent off the screen… and use your measly one button to attack with three levels of charge. Break the level however you decide (thanks to some flimsy architecture) to make your game marginally different each time you play.
About The Dangerous Kitchen
The Dangerous Kitchen is like that nostalgic, homemade dish you loved as a child. The one you rushed home from school for. The dish that even now, the thought of devouring it, melts your mind. Now imagine that dish was spiked with a ton of hot sauce. Yep, that’s us in a nutshell. We also make games and are based in London, England.