LINE UP YOUR SIGHTS IN ACTION-PACKED VIRTUAL REALITY SHARPSHOOTING GAME SNIPER RUST VR FOR OCULUS RIFT
Become an Elite Sniper and Embark on a Dangerous Mission Against a Global Insurgency in Realistic, First-Person Sniping Experience; Download the Demo on Steam and the Oculus Store Today
GUJARAT, INDIA (MAY 14, 2018) – Zatun — a multi award-winning game developer and game art studio for major brands such as Disney, Marvel and Ubisoft — is thrilled to announce today that Sniper Rust VR, one of the first sharpshooting experiences for the Oculus Rift, will be available this Summer for Windows PC via Steam and the Oculus store. Compatible with the Oculus Rift virtual reality system and Oculus Touch controllers, Sniper Rust VR is a heart-pounding and immersive shooter that puts players directly behind the scope of a skilled marksman. Prevent the rise of a dangerous insurgency in a thrilling virtual reality game complete with real-world effects, realistic weapons and challenging threats!
Sniper Rust VR is an 18-level, globe-trotting adventure set against an armed militia uprising across international borders. In the single-player campaign, you play as an elite marksman employed by a covert agency, called upon to put your sniping skills to the test. As you navigate your way through four diverse, photorealistic environments, face off against unique enemy AI including undercover snipers, air assaults and other hidden traps! Keep your eyes on the prize and your aim steady!
- Cutting-Edge Weaponry – Stalk your prey with a plethora of lethal firearms, locked and loaded with special functions suited for specific occasions. Available weapons include real world guns like the DSR-50 and SVD sniper rifle, as well as the MaC-7, which was inspired by the CheyTac M200, and the Scout Rifle-inspired DG-5000.
- Death-Dealing Enemy Troops and Vehicular Combatants – Diverse enemy classes make every playable mission a challenge: be wary of well-concealed snipers, air/group assaults and traps behind enemy lines.
- Immersive Virtual Reality Experience – With numerous uniquely designed, photorealistic environments to explore — including ports, forests, mountains, deserts and even ancient temples — you’ll feel like you’re truly part of Sniper Rust VR’s virtual world! Although with multiple, varied objectives to complete on your adventure, there’ll hardly be time to take in the sights.
- Action-Packed Soundtrack – Intense orchestral sounds composed by John Leonard French are the perfect accompaniment for the game’s thrilling, edge-of-your-seat action sequences.
Check out the Sniper Rust VR Launch Trailer here:
A brand new demo for Sniper Rust VR, complete with a full level to play and shooting range mode, is available on Steam and the Oculus store now. To download the demo, visit:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/710740/Sniper_Rust_VR
- Oculus store: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1786072758117223
Sniper Rust VR follows on the heels of Zatun’s recent announcement of its free-to-play sharpshooter Sniper 3D Rust for iOS and Android devices. In Sniper 3D Rust, players most prove themselves as skilled marksman by waging war against a variety of targets ranging from armed militia to waves of the undead. Sniper 3D Rust is available for download now at the App Store and Google Play.
For more information about Sniper Rust VR, please visit http://zatun.com/games/sniper-rust-vr.
Zatun is an award-winning 2D and 3D game studio offering premium quality game art and development to publishers and game developers worldwide since 2007. Staffed by a multi-talented and diverse team, they are experienced in production across different genres and game platforms, including console, PC, mobile (iOS and Android) and VR. Zatun has collaborated on more than 200 leading game titles with over 300 clients, ranging from huge AAA developers to small indie studios. For more information, please visit http://zatun.com.
- NEOGEO POCKET COLOR classics KING OF FIGHTERS R-2 and SAMURAI SHODOWN! 2 Available Now on Nintendo Switch - August 9, 2020
- Explore Galatea 37, build your base, and defend it from hordes of enemies. The free prologue for The Riftbreaker is now available on Steam! - August 9, 2020
- International Cat Day is full of good news and celebration for Cat Quest II players! - August 9, 2020