A Group of Adventurers Walk into a Tavern in Dragon’s Crown Pro, Available Now!
Grab Your Most Trustworthy Companions for a Couch Co-Op Adventure Like None Other
IRVINE, Calif. – May 15, 2018 – Vanillaware’s couch co-op masterpiece returns in glorious 4K with a brand new orchestral score in Dragon’s Crown Pro, available now on the PlayStation®4. However, a branching path looms before you; will you take the path that leads to the convenient digital download on the PlayStation®Store, or the one leading to the physical Battle-Hardened Launch Edition, complete with metal case and replica skill cards? No matter which path you choose, with Dragon’s Crown Pro you’ll have a great time smashing through hordes of goblins and slaying dragons alongside your co-op party members.
A Lively Launch Stream:
We’re going to be holding a momentous launch day stream for Dragon’s Crown Pro on the official ATLUS USA Twitch channel. We’ll be live today, May 15 from 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT with 4-player Dragon’s Crown Pro gameplay where we’ll be giving away copies of the game, answering fan questions about Dragon’s Crown Pro‘s localization, and premiering a special video we put together for the launch!
Get a glimpse at all of the co-op action you’ll experience in Dragon’s Crown Proin the launch trailer below:
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
Dragon’s Crown Pro Battle-Hardened Edition
Exclusive to the west and only available in a limited quantity, the Battle-Hardened Edition of the fan-favorite multiplayer action-adventure game, Dragon’s Crown Pro, brings Vanillaware’s fantastical adventure into your hands as never before. The set includes 7 collectible skill cards representing the 6 different classes plus the common skills, and a shining metal case encapsulating this ultimate package for game collectors.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will be available physically and digitally on the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on May 15. The game is available for $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD (with commensurate European pricing) and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, please visit www.atlus.com/dragonscrown .
Atlus U.S.A., Inc. has become known across the industry as a mark of high-quality, deeply immersive, uniquely Japanese video game experiences. With award-winning titles that reach across a variety of genres and platforms, including the Shin Megami Tensei® and Persona® series of role-playing games, the ground-breaking action-adventure/puzzle game Catherine™, and the much-celebrated RPG Demon’s Souls™, Atlus is committed to offering the highest standard in interactive entertainment experiences. www.atlus.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Songs of Skydale is out now on Steam - August 21, 2019
- Astellia Will launching on September 27th - August 21, 2019
- There’s a second game in the BTS series on the way. BTS STORYTELLING IP - August 21, 2019