X-MORPHTM: DEFENSE – FREE GAME UPDATE WITH ALL-NEW SURVIVAL MODE
SZCZECIN, POLAND – May 10, 2018 – EXOR Studios has released a free update to their publicly acclaimed twin-stick shooter/tower defense hybrid, X-Morph: Defense. It is available to all users who purchased the base version of the game. Survival is an endless game mode, where the player must defend their base for as long as possible against enemy waves, increasing in strength over time. Randomized enemy types and upgrades guarantee a unique experience with every playthrough. Apart from providing free content, EXOR Studios is also working on a new DLC, featuring more maps for the survival game mode.
X-Morph: Defense – Survival Mode Free Update Trailer (1:12 min):
X-Morph: Defense is available for purchase on Steam, Xbox One and PlayStation 4:
About X-Morph: Defense:
You are the X-Morph – an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into the heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you’ve never seen before in this genre.
– Build your towers anywhere on the map.
– Destroy obstacles, collapse buildings and bridges to change enemy paths.
– Connect towers with laser fences that block enemy movement.
– Smart enemies – there are no predefined enemy paths. Enemies adapt to the changing battlefield and your tower placement, making the challenge a lot more interesting.
– Advanced tower types – different kinds of enemies require different defense strategies. Build advanced towers to counter special enemies.
– Don’t wait for your enemies – engage them directly with the X-Morph fighter.
– Morph into four distinct fighter forms, each one with a different weapon and special ability.
– Fight huge, building size, mechanical war machines. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
SPLIT SCREEN CO-OP
– Fend off the human threat with a friend at your side.
SINGLE PLAYER AND COOP STORY CAMPAIGNS
– take over the Earth by invading locations all around the globe including South Africa, Russia, USA, Japan, China, Britain, Argentina and other countries
– upgrade your towers and abilities throughout the course of the story campaign
– the entire story campaign is available in coop mode
– coop missions include additional enemy waves that create a new gameplay experience
– three difficulty modes
– repel endless enemy attacks
– grow in strength as the game rewards you with upgrades after defeating each wave
– employ new strategies, reacting to dynamic enemy paths
– earn new achievements
– available both in single-player and local co-op
– X-Morph: Defense is powered by EXOR Studios’ proprietary Schmetterling game engine.
– Dynamic building destruction system. Every building in the game can be destroyed piece by piece. Realistic physics simulation makes every destruction scenario unique.
– PhysX by NVIDIA.
About EXOR Studios™
EXOR Studios is an independent game development company founded in August 2007 and based in Szczecin, Poland. The team is known for its work on the popular zombie-smashing hit Zombie Driver and the award-winning and critically-acclaimed Source Engine Mod – D.I.P.R.I.P. EXOR is currently developing games using its proprietary Schmetterling engine.
For further information and review codes, please contact us at [email protected] . For more information about X-Morph: Defense visit:
©2018 EXOR Studios, the EXOR Studios logo, X-Morph, and the X-Morph logo are trademarks or registered trademarks in the United States, European Union and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Spin Rhythm XD Blasts New Beats onto Steam Early Access October 22, Nintendo Switch in 2020 - September 18, 2019
- And it’s LIVE! Football Drama, the satirical managerial narrative game is out now on Steam, iOS, and Android - September 18, 2019
- Zynga Launches Spellbinding New Puzzle Adventure Game Merge Magic! - September 18, 2019