Unleash your creative genius with QbicsPaint on iOS!
Now available for pre-order in the AppStore
Your iOS device is about to fill with the cutest voxel models you have ever seen!
Abylight Studios is happy to announce its next game for the Apple devices: Qbics Paint, a family-friendly game to relax while creating voxel figurines and bring them to the real world with Augmented Reality! Now, available for pre-order in the AppStore!
In Qbics Paint you can create your own Qbics with the Maker Mode or discover the ones hiding in the Sculpt Mode. After that, follow the coloring pattern or let your imagination fly with the Paint Mode. Finally, once you are done, take a picture of your Qbic using the AR Mode (Augmented Reality).
Main features of this stress relief game for the entire family:
- Build from the ground up your own Qbics, 3D figurines
- Discover the collection of Qbics hiding in the Sculpt Mode
- Paint with your imagination or following its design pattern
- Use AR to take pictures of your creations mixed with the real world
- Localized into 9 languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish
The game is being released today, May 10th for 3,99$ / 4,49 € and is available at: http://appstore.com/qbicspaint
To find out more about Qbics Paint, visit abylight.com/game/qbics-paint/
For all media/interview requests, contact us:
Carlos Corella – [email protected]
ABOUT ABYLIGHT STUDIOS
Abylight Studios is a digital entertainment company based in Barcelona and founded in 2004. As a video game publisher focusses on working with talented Indie creators and helping them to bring their games to the widest range of platforms possible. For more information on Abylight Studios, visit its official website, Facebook, and follow @abylight on Twitter.
This project has been financed thanks to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- It’s Time to Open Shop! - October 18, 2019
- Dance your ass off in VR! Audio Trip gets you moving like no other VR game, and features music you might actually know. - October 18, 2019
- Gunpowder Comes to Stronghold: Warlords, the Newest Entry in the Legendary Stronghold Castle Sim Series - October 18, 2019