Two new DLC packs available now for Civilization VI on iPad
Lead Nubia, Khmer and Indonesia! Civilization VI on iPad now 50% off in the App Store until May 17
Two new DLC packs are now available for Sid Meier’s Civilization VI on iPad in the iOS App Store. The Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack is available for $4.99, and the Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack is available for $8.99.
These DLC packs requires the full, unlocked game Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI on iOS in order to play, which is currently on sale for 50% off in the App Store.
Civilization VI is regularly priced $59.99. Sale ends May 17 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
ABOUT THE NUBIA CIVILIZATION & SCENARIO PACK
Amanitore leads Nubia in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI! Nubia’s ranged units are strong, easy to build and quick promote. They can use their unique Nubian Pyramid improvement to boost the construction and yield of districts. If you want to build a strong foundation early in the game for success, then Nubia is the right civ for you.
Includes the Nubian Civilization with Amanitore, the Pitati Archer unique unit, Nubian Pyramid unique improvement, and the new Jebel Barkal Wonder.
- Civ Unique Ability: Nubia gets bonus production towards Ranged units, and all Ranged units gain combat experience faster. Mines provide extra production over strategic resources, and extra gold over luxury resources.
- Leader Unique Ability: Amanitore gives Nubia bonus production towards building Districts, which can be boosted further if there is a Nubian Pyramid adjacent to the City Center.
- Unique Unit: The Pitati Archer replaces the Ancient Era Archer. It is stronger and faster than the ancient Archer and upgrades to Crossbowman.
- Unique Infrastructure: The Nubian Pyramid can be built on Desert, Desert Hills, or Floodplains, and provides Faith, as well as additional yields based on the adjacent District, or Food for the City Center.
New “Gifts of the Nile” Scenario:
- Choose Nubia or Egypt as you compete against the other civ to be the first to complete 7 Temples to Amun in this scenario set along the banks of the great Nile River.
- Includes unique rules and gameplay, and the Nile River is navigable by Naval units.
- 125 Turn limit.
New Jebel Barkal Wonder:
- This Wonder provides extra Faith to all nearby Cities, and must be built on Desert Hills.
ABOUT THE KHMER AND INDONESIA CIVILIZATION & SCENARIO PACK
Jayavarman VII leads Khmer and Dyah Gitarja leads Indonesia in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI! Though each is versatile and unique, both civilizations bring new challengers to the religious game. Indonesia is a strong coastal civilization with potential for a huge Jong-powered navy, and the Khmer thrive in their populous riverside cities. Both of these civilizations come into play in the new “Path to Nirvana” scenario, where you compete to have the most followers of your religion on a unique Southeast Asia map.
Includes the Khmer civilization with Jayavarman VII, the Domrey unique unit, and the Prasat unique improvement.
- Civ Unique Ability: The “Grand Barays” ability gives Khmer additional food when Farms are built next to Aqueducts, and Aqueducts provide both Faith and an Amenity.
- Leader Unique Ability: Jayavarman’s “Monasteries of the King” ability lets Khmer grab adjacent territory as well as Food and Housing when Holy Sites are built on a river.
- Unique Unit: The Domrey, a ballista mounted on an elephant, is stronger than a Catapult, can move and shoot on the same turn, and exerts Zone of Control.
- Unique Building: The Prasat replaces the Temple and provides a Relic Great Work slot. Missionaries that are produced here gain a new attribute when killed in religious combat: they generate a Relic.
Also includes the Indonesian civilization with Dyah Gitarja, the Jong unique unit, and the Kampung unique improvement:
- Civ Unique Ability: With the “Great Nusantara” ability, Coastal Tiles provide Indonesia with minor adjacency bonuses for certain districts and Entertainment Complexes give an extra Amenity if they are adjacent to a non-lake Coastal Tile.
- Leader Unique Ability: Gitarja has the “Exalted Goddess of the Three Worlds” ability, granting bonus Faith to coastal cities and allowing her to purchase Naval units with Faith at a discount, as well as eliminating movement cost for Religious unit to embark or disembark.
- Unique Unit: Indonesia’s unique unit is the Jong, which replaces the Frigate. It is faster, gains extra combat power if it’s in a formation, and all of the units in its formation gain its movement speed.
- Unique Improvement: The Kampung provides Housing, Production and Food for each adjacent Fishing Boat, and can be improved through further tech research later in the game.
New “Path to Nirvana” Scenario:
- The lands around the Indian Ocean flourish with many religions and many people. Heaven has chosen you to bring the light to all these lands. Is your faith up to the challenge? In this 50 turn scenario, compete to have the most followers of your religion, the most faith per turn, and the most foreign cities following your religion.
- Angkor Wat: The largest religious monument in the world returns to Civilization! This temple must be built adjacent to an Aqueduct and provides Faith, plus it adds Housing and a Citizen to every one of the owner’s cities when built.
New Natural Wonder:
- Ha Long Bay: This breathtaking bay was designated one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2012, and provides Food, Production, and Culture, in addition to providing a large combat bonus to naval units in its tiles.
- Spread your empire through Southeast Asia in this new map, with a True Start and random location option.
** Civilization VI requires iOS 11 on an iPad Air 2, iPad 2017, or any iPad Pro. Please note, Civilization VI on iPad includes the base game only, and does not include expansion content.
** Civilization VI is currently on sale for 50 percent off and is regularly priced at $59.99. This sale will end May 17, 2018 11:59 p.m. PDT. Prices and availability may vary by territory. Sale only available on the App Store.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Nissan partners with esports teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming - March 22, 2019
- Aquilini GameCo Inc. Completes $25,000,200 Financing to Acquire Esports Business - March 22, 2019
- Cloud9 announces the departure of Jordan Zellsis Montemurro - March 22, 2019