Introducing Amazon Experience Centers
Customers can experience first-hand the convenience of the Alexa smart home experience and more in a real home environment
Amazon Experience Centers now open at select Lennar communities in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC with more coming soon
“We wanted customers to experience a real home environment that showcases the convenience of the Alexa smart home experience, great entertainment available with Prime, and Home Services,” said Nish Lathia, general manager, Amazon Services. “We are excited to extend our relationship with Lennar with the launch of Amazon Experience Centers. As one of the nation’s largest homebuilders, Lennar offers the potential to enable this experience within easy driving distance of millions of customers.”
In a real home setting, customers can experience how Alexa, Prime, and Amazon services come together to help them:
- Control smart home devices with just their voice: Customers can experience the simplicity of adjusting the thermostat, seeing who’s at the front door without leaving the couch, and trying routines such as “Alexa, good morning” to have Alexa turn on lights, read the weather, and provide an update on commute times based on traffic.
- Have fun and incorporate entertainment every day: Customers can also see how Prime makes voice-controlled in-home entertainment better by streaming more than two million songs on Prime Music along with Prime Original movies and series - all at no additional cost to your Prime membership.
- Save time by putting their home on auto-pilot: Customers can discover how to schedule auto-deliveries of household essentials, reorder products with the press of a button, and book recurring or on-demand home services through Amazon.
Amazon Experience Centers feature the latest products and experiences set up by Amazon experts. Amazon is constantly updating and refining the experience within each model home. Amazon experts. home. Amazon experts. are Amazon employees who are specially trained on the latest technology and are passionate about helping customers. Customers have rated Amazon experts at 4.9 out of 5 stars. Customers who want to bring the experience to their existing homes can book a one-on-one session with an Amazon expert.
“Amazon’s ability to bring a home to life with Alexa smart home experiences, entertainment and services – coupled with their obsession with customer experience – is a natural extension of our Everything’s Included approach to homebuilding,” said David Kaiserman, president of Lennar Ventures. “We picked Amazon because of our shared commitment to customers, their Amazon experts across the country, and their ability to connect customers with thousands of service providers through Amazon Home Services.
Amazon Experience Centers are now open in Lennar model homes in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle, andWashington DC with more coming soon. Customers can visit amazon.com/experience for more information and to find available homes to tour.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- NI NO KUNI COLLABORATION UPDATE FOR LINEAGE 2: REVOLUTION - January 22, 2020
- PUBG Season 6 brings Karakin- a new high tension map - January 22, 2020
- Three more DLCs being added to Farming Simulator 19 before the end of 2020 - January 22, 2020