RAGING JUSTICE IS OUT NOW
IT’S TIME TO RECLAIM THE STREETS WITH COLD, HARD JUSTICE!
Watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/FwNKd7XQDLo
UK – 8TH May 2018 – Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games, announced that Raging Justice is out today! From independent developer, MakinGames, Raging Justice is a fresh take on the beat ‘em up. Fight your way to justice with one of three kick-ass cops on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch™, PC and Mac.
- Arrest warrants – You have the option to either obliterate your foes or play by the rules and arrest them. Being a good cop means you will get more health but in the heat of a brawl violence can sometimes be the only answer. You get more points playing bad cop but it’s a dog eat dog world so watch out that your mate doesn’t swipe the loot before you do.
- Combat – Kick, punch and stomp your way through levels of 2D carnage with three playable characters: Rick, Nikki and Ashley, each with their own distinct fighting style
- Unique art style – Raging Justice has a distinctive art style reminiscent of classic arcade favourites brought to life with high definition 3D renders
- Vehicles – Mow down your foes on four wheels by jumping aboard lawnmowers and tractors. Vehicles will make you untouchable but if their health hits zero be prepared for an explosive exit!
- Weapons – Gear up with a variety of weapons. Smash your way through a bar fight with a stool, hit a home run with a baseball bat or ruffle your foes feathers with a deadly pigeon
- Leaderboard – Fight for the top spot on the global leaderboards. As the tension rises so can your score, use precision, timing and a tactical mind to secure your place among the best!
- Co-op multiplayer – Don’t battle through the streets alone, enlist a friend to help you in some multiplayer madness. Including single Joy-Con™ support on Nintendo Switch!
Raging Justice is available today from the Microsoft Store, the PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop™ and Steam priced at £9.99/€12.99/$14.99 with a 10% discount during launch week.
Assets are available to download from: http://bit.ly/PressKitTeam17
For more information please contact:
UK & INTERNATIONAL PRESS:
Holly Cooper – Junior PR & Events Manager – Team17
[email protected] – +44 (0)1623 857579
About Team17 Digital Ltd
Founded in 1990, Team17 Digital Limited is a leading international games label that hosts The Escapists, Genesis: Alpha One, Overcooked, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, the Worms franchise and many more from developers around the world. Visit www.team17.com for more info.