Acer C200 Projects Big Images from a Pocket-Sized, Battery-Operated Device
- Pocket-sized and very lightweight with up to four hours battery life, the Acer C200 projector is perfect for presentations on the go
- Simultaneously charges and projects images from a smartphone 1
- Optional wireless dongle supports wireless projection from a smartphone, laptop or PC
Just 4.3 x 4.7 x 1.2 inches with a similar footprint as a passport – and weighing only 12.34 ounces - it fits in the palm of the hand and can project an 82-inch image from 6.5 feet. A built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of use without requiring a power supply and can also work as a power bank for recharging devices. 2 Content can also be projected from a smart device with an MHL cable or wirelessly from a PC or smartphone using an optional adapter.
“The Acer C200 is ideal for road warriors wanting a portable projector for making presentations on the go without having to carry a laptop,” said Ronald Lau, Acer America director – stationary products. “Professionals will appreciate its compact size, light weight and ability to project images from a smart device.”
Delivering 200 lumens brightness and a 3,500:1 contrast ratio, Acer’s newest portable projector delivers crisp presentations and photos. It also provides 4W stereo sound with two built-in 2W speakers. Presentations can be enjoyed in native FWVGA 854x480 resolution or at the maximum UXGA 1600x1200 resolution. It delivers deep color saturation up to 100 percent NTSC,(3) while ColorSafe II technology virtually eliminates color decay to deliver consistent and natural colors, even after thousands of hours of use.
Offering instant on/off capability, customers can pack the projector and go without having to wait for it to cool down. It can also be used on camping trips thanks to high altitude mode, which increases the fan speed to prevent it from overheating and shutting down from lower air density. A great return on investment, it provides a long product lifespan of up to 20,000 hours in standard mode and up to 30,000 hours in ECO mode. 4
The Acer C200 portable projector Acer C200 portable projector is available at online retailers in the United States for $199.99 MSRP. It comes with a limited one-year parts and labor warranty5. Please click on the following www.acer.com for more information.
PanAm – Erin Davern, Tel: +1-949-471-7785, Email: [email protected]
© 2018 Acer America Corp. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by location. Applicable sales tax extra.
- 1Some smartphones require a converter.
- 2Actual battery life varies by model, configuration, applications, power management settings, operating conditions, and utilized features. A battery's maximum capacity decreases with time and use.
- 3Color gamut is the range of color a display can reproduce and is commonly expressed as a percentage of NTSC. Although NTSC stands for National Television System Committee, which developed television standards for North America, in this instance, the percentage of NTSC refers to the full range of color that can theoretically be displayed.
- 4Lamp life depends on a variety of factors including brightness and can be maximized via Acer EcoProjection Technology, which allows the user to customize power-saving configurations.
- 5Limited warranty agreement applies. For a copy, write to Acer Customer Service, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\