WAR TECH FIGHTERS GOES SUPERNOVA WITH LAST UPDATE BEFORE EARLY ACCESS EXIT
Drakkar Dev’s War Tech Fighters Gets Biggest Update and Brand New Content Today
London, UK, 7 May 2018 – War Tech Fighters, the frantic mech action game from Drakkar Dev and Green Man Gaming Publishing, is launching the Supernova Update today, the last major update before it leaves Steam’s Early Access and moves to a full release. The update is filled with new content to further enhance the action-packed love letter to Western Blockbusters and Japanese Mecha Anime.
With the launch of the Supernova Update today, Drakkar Dev have delivered the penultimate step in their Early Access development. The final elements of the game will then be added and the game will be made ready for a full release, launch in Summer 2018.
“This is one of the biggest updates the game has received so far. Based on feedback from the community, we have added 5 new story missions, 4 new challenges, new Survival Arena and new weapons, components, performance enhancements and fixes,” commented Manlio Greco, CEO of Drakkar Dev. “Once launched, we will turn our attention to completing the final elements of the game and ending our 12 month mission. To say we are excited is an understatement.”
Travelling across the galaxy, the rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares join forces to battle against the Zatros empire with the deadliest weapons ever built – War Techs. Taking space combat to a whole new level, War Techs are giant mechs that combine cold precision and state of the art technology to the battlefields of space.
War Tech Fighters is a space action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your galaxy.
Key Features in Early Access –
- Fully Equipped War Tech – Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Dual camera view – play and fight in Third or First person.
- Customization – Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons, and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Perks – Tailor your fighting style with perks included on swords and shields.
- Upgrades – Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 180 upgradable robot parts.
- Research & Development – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Level Up – Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack and defence bonuses.
- Unlockable Special Projects – Explore space and collect hidden project parts to gain access to new War Tech sets, new swords, new shields and research projects.
- Intense Single Player Missions – Experience the first 28 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge – Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-ons to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode – Test yourself to the limit in three deadly infinite survival arenas, and walk away with special rewards. Compete with other players trying to reach for the top in a global leaderboard.
For more information please contact:
Green Man Gaming
E: [email protected]
Notes to Editors
About Green Man Gaming
Green Man Gaming is a global technology company at the heart of the video games industry.
Greenmangaming.com is an eCommerce store and community platform offering millions of gamers a single destination for all things gaming. With customers in 195 countries, the store stocks a wide catalogue of multi-platform digital games at the best prices and provides the latest game data tracking, reviews and discussions on its community.
Green Man Gaming Publishing works with independent development studios globally to market their own games and increase the visibility of games in a challenging marketplace. The industry expertise and knowledge of the publishing team provide developers with hands on and collaborative support that includes in-depth market analysis, integrated Marketing and PR campaigns, finishing finance options and global retail strategy.
Leveraging its patented technology, Green Man Gaming also partners with game publishers and leading hardware manufacturers to support their marketing initiatives. Announced at CES 2017, Green Man Gaming’s digital storefront is currently being made available on millions of Lenovo laptops worldwide through the Lenovo Entertainment Hub. Green Man Gaming has also partnered with Intel to build and manage their software distribution hub which offers digital games to hundreds of hardware partners as part of the Intel® Technology Provider Gold and Platinum Partners Program.
Green Man Gaming has been recognised by leading bodies in the video gaming, business and technology sectors with over 30 awards received since it was launched in 2010.
About Drakkar Dev
Drakkar Dev is a game development company born in 2010 created by Domenico Gallo and Manlio Greco, based in Catania, Italy. War Tech Fighters is their latest project, following titles like Guardians: The Last Day of the Citadel, Clash Of Puppets and Monkey Racing.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\