Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC Gets Release Date on Major VR Platforms
Three new screenshots welcome players to the final days before the VR zombie apocalypse
Vertigo Games and Jaywalkers Interactive today announced the release date for Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC. The first campaign DLC for the hit VR horror shooter will come to Vive, Oculus and Windows Mixed Reality HMDs on 24 May 2018, closely followed by a PlayStation VR launch in June 2018.
Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC drops you in an infested US missile base where you lead a frantic attempt to contain the expanding zombie outbreak. Playing as Dockson, a US Army Special Forces corporal, the fate of the American Southwest rests in your hands as you fight to launch a nuclear-warhead loaded missile vital to stopping the spread of zombies. Locked away in the close-quarters of the missile silo, even the most veteran of Arizona Sunshine survivors will need to stay on their toes to overcome the undead onslaught and complete the mission.
Dead Man DLC includes:
- An all-new campaign mission telling a prequel story to Arizona Sunshine
- Online co-op functionality for up to two players
- A range of difficulty settings including the insane Apocalyptic Mode!
- 6 new achievements / trophies spread across an infested missile base
- 3 new weapons: A fully automatic submachine gun, a two-handed shotgun and a tactical handgun
- 3 new masks: the military gas mask, the skull mask, and the Dead Man mask
- New character customization options that carry over to the base game
Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC will be available for $2,49 / €2,49.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\