Owlboy: Limited Edition for Switch and PS4TMtakes flight in July
SOEDESCO announces a unique boxed Limited Edition for Owlboy
Rotterdam, The Netherlands – May 4, 2018 – SOEDESCO is delighted to announce that they will be releasing a unique Limited Edition of Owlboy for both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation®4. The Limited Edition will become available in stores on the 13th of July.
Limited Edition Contents
The Limited Edition of Owlboy includes the base game for either Nintendo Switch or PS4TM along with a range of alluring collector’s items, in an exclusive Limited Edition box. Each of these boxes will include the following items:
- Owlboy base game for Nintendo Switch or PlayStation®4
- Certificate of authenticity with a unique Limited Edition number
- Original soundtrack, physical copy featuring the majestic Owlboy sounds
- Owlboy notebook for logging all your adventures
- Owlboy manual full of useful information about the game
- Two pins, one of the Owlboy logo and one of main character Otus
- Two metal coins inspired by the collectible ‘Buccanary coins‘ in the game
- Pin box to safely store your pins and coins
- Sticker sheet with seventeen magnificent Owlboy stickers
There will only be 6000 pieces of this Limited Edition available worldwide per platform.
Download the Owlboy press kit: https://my.hidrive.com/share/d6vban.er3#$/
Note to editor
For further information, please contact: Roxanne Annard – Junior PR Manager SOEDESCO Publishing [email protected]
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. Our portfolio includes third party titles like Wuppo, Owlboy, Tricky Towers, Among the Sleep and N.E.R.O. SOEDESCO also publishes their own IPs including Adam’s Venture® and Real Farm.
More information about SOEDESCO® and its products can be found on the company’s website, www.soedesco.com or by following @SOEDESCO on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About D-Pad Studio
D-Pad Studio is a tiny team with a huge ambition! Having spent 10 years of development on Owlboy, it was launched to worldwide praise, winning multiple awards and making New York Time Magazine’s list of Top 15 Video Games of 2016. Since then, the team has worked even harder to make sure their coming projects are of the same calibre. D-Pad Studio currently has 6 members, and is situated in Norway.
@DPadStudio on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram