FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH SET FOR THE GREATEST ROYAL RUMBLE®
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA and STAMFORD, Conn., April 25, 2018 – The Cruiserweight Championship match featuring Cedric Alexander™ vs. Kalisto™ will take place at the Greatest Royal Rumble event at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27 at 7:00 p.m. AST.
In addition, 13-time World Champion Randy Orton, WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry, 3-time World Champion Rey Mysterio, former Universal Champion Kevin Owens, SmackDown Live Commissioner Shane McMahon and former World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali have officially entered the first-ever 50-man Greatest Royal Rumble match.
The Greatest Royal Rumble will stream live on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view outside of the Middle East.
The final Greatest Royal Rumble card is set and includes:
- The first-ever 50-man Greatest Royal Rumble match
- John Cena™ vs. Triple H™
- Casket match: The Undertaker™ vs. Rusev™
- Steel Cage Universal Championship match: Brock Lesnar™ vs. Roman Reigns™
- WWE Championship match: AJ Styles™ vs. Shinsuke Nakamura™
- Intercontinental Championship Ladder match: Seth Rollins™ vs. The Miz™ vs. Samoa Joe™ vs. Finn Bálor™
- United States Championship match: Jeff Hardy™ vs. Jinder Mahal™ with Sunil Singh™
- Raw Tag Team Championship match: Matt Hardy™ and Bray Wyatt™ vs. Sheamus™ and Cesaro™
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship match: The Bludgeon Brothers™ vs. The Usos™
- Cruiserweight Championship match: Cedric Alexander™ vs. Kalisto™
General Sports Authority of Saudi Arabia Chairman, His Excellency Turki Al Sheikh, WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, invite the world to celebrate this signature event. It is the first event as part of a long-term partnership between WWE and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG, family-friendly programming can be seen in more than 800 million homes worldwide in 20 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/.
Trademarks: All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Game of the Daythe hills arre live with the sound of Freezing - February 19, 2020
- Deliver Us The Moon Rockets Toward PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - February 19, 2020
- New Nigeria DLC Out Now on Steam - February 19, 2020