Season Two of Amazon Prime Original Goliath Premieres on June 15 on Prime Video
Golden Globe winner Billy Bob Thornton will be joined by new series regulars Mark Duplass, Morris Chestnut and Ana De La Reguera in brand-new eight-episode season launching in more than 200 countries and territories
“We’re excited to bring back a new season of Goliath starring Golden Globe Winner Billy Bob Thornton,” said Jennifer Salke, Head of Amazon Studios. “This chapter tells a powerfully suspenseful, multilayered story that explores the gritty side of a broken political and legal system.”
Following the debut of the first season, Goliath was the top binged first season of a US-produced Prime Original series ever over its first ten days. Prime members can watch the first season online at Amazon.com/originals before the next season’s eight episodes debut on June 15.
The entire second season of Goliath will be available exclusively via the Prime Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online. Members can also download the series to mobile devices for offline viewing at no additional cost to their membership. The new season will be a global release and available on PrimeVideo.com for Prime Video members in more than 200 countries and territories. Customers who are not already Prime members can sign up for a free trial at www.amazon.com/prime. For a list of all Prime Video compatible devices, visit www.amazon.com/howtostream.
About Prime Video
Prime Video is a premium on-demand entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place.
Goliath Premieres on June 15
- Included with Prime: Watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows, including our award-winning Prime Originals such as The Grand Tour, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Sneaky Pete, Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman and Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, live sports and licensed and self-published content available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide
- Watch More with Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add 100+ channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, CBS All Access, Cinemax, and more—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. To view the full list of channels available, visit www.amazon.com/channels
- Rent or Own: Hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and current TV shows available for on-demand rental or purchase for all Amazon customers
- Instant Access: Instantly watch anytime, anywhere through the Prime Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets and Apple TV or online. For a list of all compatible devices visit www.amazon.com/howtostream
- Enhanced Experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing
In addition to Prime Video, the Prime membership includes unlimited fast free shipping options across all categories available on Amazon, more than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, secure photo storage with Prime Photos, unlimited reading with Prime Reading, unlimited access to a digital audiobook catalogue with Audible Channels for Prime, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, exclusive access and discounts to select items, and more. To sign-up for Prime or to find out more visit: www.amazon.com/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Global esports authority, Esports Insider, announces the return of ESI New York and 2020 events - January 18, 2020
- Eternal New Set: Echoes of Eternity - January 18, 2020
- METRO REDUX COMING TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH™ - January 18, 2020