Brand new gameplay trailer reveals console release date of 8-Bit Armies
On September 21, RTS game 8-Bit Armies conquers PS4TM and Xbox One
Rotterdam, The Netherlands – May 3, 2018 – 8-Bit Armies Today SOEDESCO revealed that the fast-paced Real Time Strategy game 8-Bit Armies is coming to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One on the 21st of September, both digitally and physically. A physical PC version will also be released on this date. The eagerly awaited action-strategy title was made by the Command & Conquer™ era veterans at Petroglyph.
Blast from the past
8-Bit Armies is a tribute to classic RTS games and is suitable for existing fans and new players of the genre seeking a friendly approach to strategy gaming. With a colorful, blocky voxel art style, the game is accessible to anyone regardless of experience.
The game is further enhanced with an all-original soundtrack from Command & Conquer™ music composer Frank Klepacki, which is reminiscent of some of his greatest hits from previous Westwood Studios RTS games.
Built for Console
8-Bit Armies uses a unique and simplified control scheme allowing future generals to quickly control hundreds of units on the brightly colored battlefield. Players can easily collect resources, build up and defend their bases, amass armies of easy to command military units, research devastating superweapons and ultimately crush their opponents!
● Play with easy to understand military units and structures
● Obliterate your enemies in a variety of colorful, destructible maps
● Complete 40 single-player missions and 12 co-op missions
● Compete in online multiplayer with up to five other players or AIs
● Enjoy easy controls that are perfectly adapted to consoles
Note to editor
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. Our portfolio includes third party titles like Wuppo, Owlboy, Tricky Towers, Among the Sleep and N.E.R.O. SOEDESCO also publishes their own IPs including Adam’s Venture® and Real Farm.
About Petroglyph Games
Petroglyph Games is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and is active since 2003. The studio was founded by core Westwood Studios (EA Las Vegas) Command & Conquer team members. Petroglyph’s core experience is in PC, VR, Mobile (Unity) and console development and is specialized in Strategy games (RTS, MMO, Action, Turn-based). The team consists of 25+ people with a team average experience of over 10+ years.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Trials Rising Standard Edition Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2019
- Take a Pokémon™ journey to the Kanto region with your energetic partner, Pikachu! - February 23, 2019
- Fan-made Switch games: PlataGO! Super Platform Game Maker contest winners announced - February 22, 2019