KEEP TALKING AND NOBODY EXPLODES NOW AVAILABLE FOR OCULUS GO
May 1, 2018, Ottawa, Canada – Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is now available on Oculus Go, the new standalone virtual reality headset from Oculus.
In this fast-paced, local multiplayer game, players race against the clock to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively. Requiring two or more players, but only one headset, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is an excellent way to share the VR experience with friends and family.
Oculus Go is a highly portable VR headset that does not require a PC or mobile device to run, making it a perfect fit for Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
About Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Everybody has a role to play whether they are defusing the bomb or deciphering information from the manual.
- Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
- A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- Local multiplayer party game – Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
- Only one copy of the game needed – If you can talk to the bomb Defuser, you can be their Expert.
About Steel Crate Games
Steel Crate Games is a Canadian independent game studio that’s passionate about working with innovative technology and exploring new concepts. The team formed during the 2014 Global Game Jam when they created the first prototype of a silly bomb-defusing game called Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
For more information, please contact:
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Grab the Wheel in the Newest Online Cross-Platform Kart Racing Game, KartRider: Drift! - November 17, 2019
- Planet Coaster arrives on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Summer 2020 - November 17, 2019
- New FPS Mobile Game, Red Dot, Soft Launch Today! - November 17, 2019