Albion Online: Lancelot Midseason Patch and Dev Talk Video released
Berlin, May 02, 2018 – Albion Online The Berlin-based development studio Sandbox Interactive today released an extensive Midseason Patch for their Sandbox MMORPG Albion Online. Coming just a few weeks after the release of the latest big content update, “Lancelot”, this midseason patch provides several important improvements and changes. The studio also released a new Dev Talk Video featuring Game Director Robin Henkys’ insights into the changes coming with the patch.
The Dev Talk Video is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22PEfQq42uM&feature=youtu.be
Overview of the most important improvements coming with the Midseason Patch:
- GvG Balance Changes
- The cost of buying runes, souls and relics for siphoned energy will be significantly reduced.
- The activation times of siege camps will be synchronized to twice per day, with half the camps becoming active during each period.
- The spawn delay of Siphoning Mages will be increased so they will spawn less frequently.
- Siphoning Mages in place before a GvG will no longer provide a bonus during the following GvG battle.
- Players can now trade skill masteries (“re-specialize”) between different skill paths, allowing them to adapt their specializations as needed.
- GvG Training Battles
- As the first step toward a fully realized GvG training system, players can now conduct zero-cost, zero-risk GvG training battles. This will allow newer guilds to build team skills, and give more seasoned guilds the opportunity to test out new strategies and builds.
- Combat Balance Changes
- This patch will bring numerous combat balancing changes to keep combat in Albion vital and fair.
Further information regarding the Midseason Patch and the Dev Talk Video itself can be found here: https://albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-lancelot-midseason-patch
About Albion Online
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG from Sandbox Interactive, set in the medieval fantasy world of Albion. Whether playing a hardened fighter, a farmer, a merchant or a master craftsman, in the player-driven world every single weapon and every single building is created by the players. Thanks to a “you are what you wear” system free from typical class restrictions, a skilled archer can instantly become a powerful mage, allowing players to define their own roles within the game world. Whether PvE, PvP or guild vs guild, every action in the game has a meaning… as well as consequences, as PvP battles in the danger zones of the game world are a “winner takes it all” affair. Albion Online is also the first PC game to offer the full game experience on tablets.
Additional information on Albion Online can be found at:
About Sandbox Interactive GmbH
Sandbox Interactive is an independent game development studio founded in 2012 in Berlin, Germany. They are currently developing and operating the cross-platform sandbox MMO Albion Online. Sandbox Interactive follows the belief that the creation of your own world and interaction with other players are paramount to entertainment – and that these ideas are truly brought to life in the sandbox genre. With Albion Online, the studio has created a game that places compelling gameplay and the player experience squarely in the foreground.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Splatoon 2 Special Demo Comes with Free Online Trial, 20% Off Full Game - March 19, 2019
- Eternal Card game New Hero: Cursed Prophet Deleph - March 19, 2019
- Tails 3.13 release is out - March 19, 2019