Boxing Apocalypse VR Combat Game Announces Launch Oculus Rift & Steam
The First Fully Intuitive, Immersive VR Boxing Experience with Infinite Combinations and Multiplayer PvP Gameplay and VR Fight Club
Workout your brain and body, Boxing Apocalypse is now available for Oculus VR & Steam
NEW YORK, April 27 , 2018 – Gotham City Films announces the release of Boxing Apocalypse for Oculus VR and Steam. This game is a unique, intense, first person boxing experience including multiplayer PvP gameplay and campaign mode.
Created and Designed by Mario Simone, owner of Gotham City Films; Boxing Apocalypse is a first-person combat game with a fully immersive, intuitive combat system, finishing power punches, specialty skill combinations, and different levels of difficulty from beginner to advance skilled expert.
- 5 Levels available for play, plus tutorial, cut scenes and PVP battle arena
- Combat waves including grunt aliens, lieutenants and a final boss in campaign mode
- Specialty moves, including Power Punches and skilled boxing combos, to knock out enemies
- An energy shield for creative counter punch combinations
- Multiple difficulty level settings from Easy to Insane Mode
- Active and intuitive boxing action
- Customizable Armor
- Choice of Multiple Weapons
- 21 Challenges That Unlock More Weapons and Specialty Armor
- PVP – Online Combat with Other Players
- Win – Loss Record
- Apoc Fight Club – a worldwide schedule of times for players to find opponents in PVP
To watch Boxing Apocalypse Trailers click it here:
https://youtu.be/PGdub1xj9zI – (Story Promo)
https://youtu.be/phSN3gHlllY – (PVP “Rocky” promo)
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\