TACTICAL MONSTERS NEW ESPORT MODE and 3 NEW MONSTERS!
LABOR DAY UPDATE AND SALE
April 28th, 2018 – Camex Games announced today that their Tactical-RPG, Tactical Monsters, has been updated with a NEW ESPORT MODE and 3 NEW MONSTERS !
The fans can now join the capped level esport mode and get a FREE CHANCE TO WIN the 3 new monsters to build new strategic teams!
#1 “HOGGY” The Tunneling Expert (Traditional Worker):
- Despite his funny face, Hoggy is a formidable tactician mole. He digs tunnels every he goes! Watch where you step, be careful not to fall into his potholes !
- Check out Hoggy’s video here: https://youtu.be/8JqsK3lqVu4
#2 “W51” The Malfunctioning Machine (AI Worker):
- W51 is a totally unstable powerful robot, his final self-destruct explosion causes major damage to enemies around him!
- Check out W51’s video here: https://youtu.be/T7qJ1-OM_Bw
#3 “SANKA“ The Forest Drummer:
- Sanka is the Big sister of the mysterious forest triplets (along with Hunka and Bunka). The sound of her drums provides her team with extra strength… Be discreet or her cougar will devour you! Use all three sisters together to gain major team benefits !
- Check out Sanka’s video here: https://youtu.be/zx1kHlpl3B0
Sharpen your Tactics with HOGGY, W51, SANKA and be prepared to face the 3 New Esport Capped challenges.
Share Tactical strategies with your friends worldwide and collect over 40 monsters in this FREE TO PLAY Online Adventure !
Watch the Tactical Monsters trailer HERE: https://youtu.be/vX7EDA8mHkE
Download image assets for Tactical Monsters of your new update HERE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=186HXB-cm3flsVcB0JlYCC690_6mjyb01
CAMEX GAMES is an indie studio with a core focus on tactical RPG gameplay. Camex Games uses its technological strength to develop and publish games across multiple platforms using a variety of technology. Camex Games’ titles has been globally featured by Google Play, Apple’s App Store, Steam, Kongregate, Facebook, and more. Camex Games was also previously featured on Google I/O as a case study.
TACTICAL MONSTERS is available on the Google Play store, Apple App Store, Mac App Store and Steam.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Nostalgia-Inducing Roguelite Adventure ‘Sparklite’ Reveals New Teaser Trailer and Screenshots - March 19, 2019
- PUBG MOBILE Celebrating One Amazing Year – Exciting Gameplay and Crossover Action Made it Popular Around the World - March 19, 2019
- Sin and Sacrifice, the new DLC for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, is now out! - March 19, 2019