GAMEPLAY ‘DEEP DIVE’ TRAILER RELEASED FOR TRAILBLAZERS, THE INNOVATIVE CO-OPERATIVE ARCADE RACING GAME
LONDON, UK – 26 April 2018 – Rev your engines for high-speed racing ablaze with an explosion of colour! Developer Supergonk and publisher Rising Star Games release today a brand-new video for Trailblazers, offering a deeper dive into the game’s exhilarating, second-to-second, cooperative racing gameplay. In addition, the Trailblazers Steam page is now live!
Trailblazers is a fresh new co-operative racing title with an innovative on-track game mechanic: paint the track, boost on your colour, and work as a team to win! Racing in teams of up to three-versus-three, players paint the track as they race, capturing key areas to dynamically change the racing line, then boosting on their team’s colour. Racers who drive with flair and style will also amass skill points to blaze their way to victory! Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Campaign Mode: Multiplayer thrills and single-player challenges
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
- Cross–platform play: Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!
Trailblazers, developed by Supergonk and published digitally by Rising Star Games, will be available globally from May 2018 on all major gaming platforms. Keep your engines fuelled up and ready for more incoming information by following Rising Star Games on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or on the official Trailblazers website.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- A NEW HAT FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE – GET IT AT LOHNER’S - January 29, 2020
- Flashing Lights | Q1 2020 Updates Roadmap Announced - January 29, 2020
- Award-winning Fjord-Noir mystery adventure Draugen is coming to Xbox One and PS4 on 21 February! - January 29, 2020