Subaeria, the Roguelike Puzzle Oriented Adventure Game, from Independent Studio illogika, Delayed to May 9 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One
Montreal – April 19, 2018 – Montreal based independent developer iLLOGIKA , known for their work on Cuphead, Lara Craft Go and Hitman Go announced today that their upcoming puzzle adventure game Subaeria will be launching on May 9, 2018 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
The studio explained that they needed to add a final polish touch to make sure the game is as good as possible, so they decided to push back the launch date for all platforms by a few weeks. The initial release date was set for April 24th.
Combining platform and clever puzzle gameplay mechanics with roguelike elements, Subaeria’s single player campaign challenges their skills to control the movements of their adversary robots with the help of their drone and abilities. Each level is procedurally generated and gradually increases the puzzle solving difficulty, enabling power-ups and demanding strategic thinking in order to manipulate the surroundings and character’s skills.
Subaeria features include:
- Pit your enemies against one another and the environment to defeat them.
- Use skills equipped to your drone to influence your robot enemies and Styx.
- Every room is a puzzle to be solved with the skills you have on hand.
- Unlock different skills, buffs and skins at each play through.
- Explore a new labyrinth at every play session.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- BBC Sport Scotland to air Scottish Esports final in online broadcast first BBC Sport Scotland to air Scottish Esports final in online broadcast first - July 17, 2019
- Overwatch Summer Games 2019 is live! - July 17, 2019
- PolymegaTM HD Modular Game Console adds Five TG16/PC-Engine Bonus Pack-In Titles - July 16, 2019