Sword Fantasy Online Launches in iOS App Store on April 20th
Vancouver, April 20th, 2018 – Elysium Games releases a new anime style action MMORPG game, Sword Fantasy Online, in iOS App Store.
The game features an innovative control system where players can control the main hero to perform attacks, dodge, run, dash and use skills like in a real arcade action games with only the thumb of the hand holding the phone. Comparing to the traditional two-hand control system of action games, this innovative one hand control system has almost no learning curve, give players the freedom to pick up and play the game anywhere when they have a moment of free time.
Yet, players can do complicated combos, such as using a sword or magic attack that knocks enemies off the ground then follow with a flurry of strikes to destroy them mid-air. Players can pick a team of 5 from dozens of anime heroes and cute maidens, fight dozens of unique bosses, and clear dungeons etc. The game focus on providing fresh experience to every moment of the gameplay.
Sword Fantasy Online offers a lot more than just actions. On the social aspect, it like an MMORPG, players can walk around towns and cities, chat with friends, join clans, participate in clan tournaments, play mini-games, challenge the world boss, and a lot more!
– Single Hand Arcade Style Actions
– Beautiful Art, Cute Anime Girls, Perfect for Anime Fans
– Dozens of Unique Amazing Bosses, Including Ancient Dragons and Stone Golems
– Full MMO Social System & Mini Games
– Daily Free Gems, All Content Unlockable by Playing, Won’t Break Players’ Wallet
We encourage all game reviewers to try out the game and welcome any inquiries, thank you!
Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nO4DlYUZfI&feature=youtu.be
App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sword-fantasy-online/id1271271738
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/swordfantasyonline/
Business Contact: [email protected]
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Nissan partners with esports teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming - March 22, 2019
- Aquilini GameCo Inc. Completes $25,000,200 Financing to Acquire Esports Business - March 22, 2019
- Cloud9 announces the departure of Jordan Zellsis Montemurro - March 22, 2019