Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17650 for Skip Ahead
Windows Defender Security Center gets a Fluent Design invigorate
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17650 We've heard your input and when you introduce this construct you'll see we've refreshed Windows Defender Security Center (WDSC) to incorporate the Fluent Design components you know and love. You'll likewise see we've balanced the dividing and cushioning around the application and will now progressively measure the classifications on the principle page if more space is required for additional information. To wrap things up, we've additionally refreshed the title bar of the application so it will now utilize your complement shading on the off chance that you've empowered that alternative in Color Settings – with Sets empowered, you will see this shading in the WDSC tab.
General changes, upgrades, and fixes for PC
- We settled an issue where File Explorer would constantly open with the lace limited, instead of recollecting how you'd abandoned it.
- We settled an issue where components on the fundamental page of the Windows Defender Security Center application would somewhat change measure on mouse float.
- We settled an issue where non-default dialects may out of the blue have the choice to expel in Settings turned gray out.
- We settled an issue where the Color Filters and High Contrast symbols were exchanged in Settings.
- We settled an issue where clicking joins in Settings that propelled different applications would bring about Settings slamming and nothing else happening.
- We settled an issue bringing about a few people encountering a Settings crash when exploring to Apps > Default Apps > Set defaults by App.