FINAL FANTASY XIV PATCH 4.3 BRINGS IVALICE’S RIDORANA LIGHTHOUSE TO EORZEA
LOS ANGELES (April 16, 2018) –FINAL FANTASY XIV The eagerly awaited next chapter of the Ivalice 24-man alliance raid series is set to arrive in FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online late this May when Patch 4.3 goes live. Titled Under the Moonlight, Patch 4.3 brings a wealth of new content to the critically acclaimed MMO and continues the thrilling story of the Stormblood® expansion.
FINAL FANTASY XIV
Adventurers will also be able to explore a new dungeon, take on new trials, and can level up their crafting and gathering skills by accepting the new Namazu beast tribe quests. Details on the main contents of this patch are revealed below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial
- New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new more powerful gear and more.
Additionally, alongside the contents of Patch 4.3, SQUARE ENIX ® showed a first look at the outline of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Companion mobile app currently in development. All players that download the app will be able to enjoy benefits such as the following:
- Chat with friends and free company members
- Organize events with the scheduler
- Organize inventory and armoury chest
- Peruse the Market Board
- Put items up for sale and purchase items
- Register an additional favored destination Aetheryte
An optional, Premium Plan is also available, which unlocks the following features for a monthly fee:
- Organize Saddlebags and Retainer Inventories
- Saddlebag capacity is doubled
- One additional Retainer can be employed
Details of the app release date will be shared as they are confirmed.
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Free Trial allows new players to easily join the millions of adventurers in the realm of Eorzea™. The free trial allows anyone to access all available content up to level 35 (including the new Rival Wings PvP), create up to eight playable characters, and experience the different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime. New players who wish to experience the free trial may register here: http://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/. All editions of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, including the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood™ expansion, may be purchased through the Square Enix® Online Store here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVStore
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 63 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/
- Zombie GamerRoblox Ghost Simulator there was an update last let’s check it out - August 12, 2020
- Nomadic, turn-based village builder is coming to Steam on September 10th - August 12, 2020
- Get a First Glimpse into Frostpunk’s Third Expansion, On The Edge, in New Dev Commentary Video - August 12, 2020