QNX Software Development Platform 7.0
QNX Software Development Platform
Complete multi-level security
- Configurable: Optimal security levels can be specified by the system-wide policy-driven security model.
- Runtime protection: Highly secure systems can leverage security features such as address space layout randomization, secure boot, chain of trust establishment, integrity measurement, mandatory access control, path space control, rootless execution and anomaly detection.
- Secure software delivery: Software supply chain integrity management enabled through digitally signed package delivery and software update alerts.
Safety by design
- Safety certified pedigree: ISO 26262 ASIL D for automotive, IEC 61508 SIL3 for industrial and IEC 62304 for medical.
- Component isolation: Separation between user applications, system services and device drivers enabled by the QNX Neutrino RTOS’ proven microkernel architecture.
- Selectable scheduling algorithms: Priority based, sporadic and time-triggered deterministic algorithms for system flexibility.
- Guaranteed CPU allocation: Minimum CPU allocation at the thread or process level.
Increased compute power
- High performance: Full 64-bit and 32-bit support for ARMv7, ARMv8 and Intel x86 Architecture.
- Complete hardware optimization: AMD, Intel, Nvidia, NXP/Freescale, Qualcomm, Renesas, Samsung, Texas Instruments and Xilinx SoCs, Comprehensive board support packages.
- GPU integration: ARM, Imagination, Intel, Nvidia, Qualcomm and Vivante.