Spacejacked, Action Tower Defense game to launch on PS4, 26 April!
Singapore – 17 April, 2018 – Rotten Mage is pleased to announce that Spacejacked will be invading PlayStation 4 on 26 April 2018. Jump into the fray as Dave, the lone space technician on his first ever space mission. Build turrets and use your trusty drone to blast wave after wave of alien scum, and rescue your fellow scientist friends from certain doom!
PS4 Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/xO5Jwni-Sg8
This fast-paced action & tower defence game features:
– A challenging campaign mode, filled with slimy cosmic horrors!
– 2 Endless Modes, each with each own set of arenas and leaderboard
– Additional Challenge Mode, fit only for the hardcore!
– Funky chiptune soundtrack
– Platinum Trophy 🙂
Spacejackedis also available in German, Russian, Korean, and Chinese, while staying true to its wacky sense of humour. Also, dancing scientists.
The game will retail at $9.99 on the PlayStation Network. A PlayStation Vita version will also be available at a later date.
Press Kit & Screenshots: https://www.rottenmage.com/presskit/spacejacked/index.html
Press Contact: [email protected]
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE DLC DETAILED - October 22, 2018
- PERSISTANT STUDIOS / POPCORNFX PARTNERS WITH MAGIC LEAP - October 22, 2018
- OTON Preview artificial intelligence PC system. - October 22, 2018