WWE SuperCard: New Event – Last Man Standing
2K today announced Last Man Standing – a new in-game event – will be added to the WWE SuperCard – Season 4 rotation. The event will be available as part of a product update available for download beginning today on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon App Store for Android devices.
Last Man Standing is a single player event focused on clearing progressively more challenging arenas while simultaneously competing against other players on a leaderboard. Details include the following:
- Players start with new decks focused on their top 12 cards and will begin in an arena offering up to 25 cards;
- Once in an arena, players are tasked with flipping over cards to find opponents, play quick matches, earn rewards and move on to more challenging arenas. In addition, each arena includes a few obstacles players must work around to press through the event;
- After each match win, players are given the option to bank their reward points – keeping them safe – or press their luck for higher streak multipliers. While the stakes are higher, banking points of any kind updates a player’s leaderboard ranking and moves him or her closer to earning the event’s next milestone reward;
- Leaderboards make for excellent bragging rights, so achieving a specific rank on the leaderboard will earn players event cards in Last Man Standing. Each subsequent band of ranks, to a specific point, will have an event card with lower power levels. In turn, the higher one climbs, the better the card;
- After Last Man Standing ends, event cards will reflect a player’s exact numerical position on leaderboard.
The inaugural Last Man Standing event will begin on Thursday, April 19 and end on Sunday, April 22. For additional details, check out the blog post here: https://wwe.2k.com/supercard/news/entries/new-solo-event-last-man-standing
- PUSS! – The surreal puzzle arcade is out now on iOS and Android - August 6, 2020
- Ian plays more Minecraftbuild more than break - August 6, 2020
- Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition unveils itself with new screenshots! - August 6, 2020