Wellmade Retro Game ‘Sacred Stones’
April 14, 2018 – Sacred Stones Looking for a hardcore platforming game with an emphasis on boss gameplay?
Then Sacred Stones is the perfect retro-platforming indie-game for you!
Sacred Stones brings a unique blend of retro-2D boss based gameplay. Explore the pixelized world, gathering items and weapons to help guide you to victory! Created by Sungjun Jo (NoxBix), Sacred Stones’s retro-feel comes from its appearance, its soundtrack (created by “..P”), and its gameplay; Sacred Stones is retro to the core. The sensitive input controls complement the linear & challenging gameplay. You will find yourself jumping & shooting and running & fighting your way to the end of the game as you learn uncover new weapons & areas across the map!
- Be careful of the hardcore nature of Sacred Stones! In danger of falling, getting killed or becoming victim to your own error, players will face many challenges in their quest to beat the game.
- Transport back to the 80s & 90s with the retro control scheme and sensitivity of Sacred Stones! Fast input feedback and quick gameplay are essential to mastering the game. Use the AZ & X keys for jumping, attacking, switching weapons and much more. Utilize the directional arrows as they are meant to be used: movement!
- Find and use 4 different weapons to defeat the bosses and gain victory in SacredStones!
- Face 20 different and unique bosses as you travel around the world. Each boss brings a new challenge and requires strategies catered to each to achieve victory.
- Don’t stop with what you see on the surface of Sacred Stones! As you navigate around the gameworld try and locate hidden missions to experience more of the amazing retro gameplay!
- Game Title: SacredStones
- Platform: Windows on Steam. (OSX, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch versions will be released soon.)
- Release Date: April 6, 2018(Steam Early Access)
- Developer & Publisher: NoxBix Co., Ltd.
- Steam Store Page : http://store.steampowered.com/app/826040/Sacred_Stones/
- Official Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o328GiHRjmk
- Presskit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fujc8zpahaxn0b8/AADeaRJsbYAOO7qClNEFn2bPa?dl=0
- Playtime : minimum 3 hours to clear all stages
- 1st Indie Star Award (2015), Korea Mobile Game Association
About NoxBiX Co., Ltd.
NoxBiX is an indie game publisher in South Korea. We plan to develop our own games and help publish Korean indie games. The goal is not to alter the game for the revenue model, but to keep the original idea of the developer and provide the game to the most likely users. It plans to launch three titles in 2018, starting with SacredStones.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Embrace chaos as the Massive Fleets Update brings bigger battles to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - April 25, 2019
- X-MORPH: DEFENSE – DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH - April 25, 2019
- Overwatch: new Workshop feature now on PTR - April 25, 2019