LG BRINGS NEW “PLUS” VERSION OF G6 TO CANADA
Never one to stop innovating, LG brings the first flagship variant to Videotron
TORONTO, November 22, 2017 — “PLUS” VERSION OF G6 LG Electronics Canada Inc. (LG) will be introducing a new version of its highly-regarded flagship the LG G6 to Canada. The LG G6 Plus offers all of the great features of the flagship, like the 5.7" FullVision display, with the added bonus of additional storage and premium sound.
“PLUS” VERSION OF G6
“We’re excited to offer the LG G6 Plus to Canadians through an exclusive partnership with Videotron,” said Puneet Jain, Head of Marketing at LG Electronics Canada Inc. “Videotron has been a fantastic carrier partner over the years and was actually the first to offer the premium V Series device to Canadians. The LG G6 Plus continues this tradition of firsts.”
Adding to LG’s impressive line-up of mobile devices, the LG G6 Plus features Hi-Fi Quad DAC playback – delivering an amped-up sound experience with 24-bit playback for immersive audio that more closely resembles the original performance*. It also features a generous 128GB of onboard storage and will be available in Marine Blue.
The LG G6 Plus will be available at Videotron starting November 22, 2017.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Processor with X12 LTE
- Display: 5.7-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ FullVision display (2880 x 1440 / 564ppi)
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 128GB Internal / Up to 2TB External
- Rear Dual: 13MP Normal Angle (F1.8 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F2.4/ 125°)
- Front: 5MP Wide Angle (100°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh Non-Removable
- Operating System: Android™ 7.0 (Nougat)
- Size: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: GSM, HSPA+, LTE-A (3CA)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac (Dual Band) / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colour: Marine Blue
- Others: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / Face Recognition / Dolby Vision™ & HDR10 Supported / Google Assistant / 24-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC /
# # #
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
The LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is a global leader and trend setter in the mobile and wearable industry with breakthrough technologies and innovative designs by continually developing highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, camera optics, audio and battery. LG creates handsets and wearables that fit the lifestyles of a wide range of consumers all over the world. LG is seeking to provide a mobile experience that extends beyond the scope of traditional smartphones. For more information, visit www.LG.com/ca_en.
About LG Electronics Canada Inc.
The LG brand was established in 1995. The company is a global leader in electronics, information and communications products, with more than 117 operations around the world, and annual worldwide revenues of more than US $49 billion. LG Electronics Canada Inc. is comprised of five business units - Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Home Entertainment, Business Solutions and Commercial Air Conditioning. The company has offices in Toronto and Vancouver. LG Electronics Canada Inc. is focused on delivering award-winning products known for blending style and technology. These innovative products include cell phones, flat screen TVs, laptop computers and home appliances. For more information please visit www.LG.com/ca_en.