Denver, Colorado – St. Clair Software has updated Default Folder X to version 5.2 today. This release of its award-winning utility for enhancing Open and Save dialogs delivers a number of user interface improvements, including adding color toolbar icons to make them more quickly recognizable. It also improves support for iCloud Drive, makes creation of zip archives more flexible and addresses a number of interface and reliability issues.
Default Folder X’s custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you quickly navigate your folders and open Finder windows. Previews, file information, Spotlight tagging and comments are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X speeds your workflow by making file management fast and efficient.
The changes in Default Folder X 5.2 include:
* Default Folder X better supports iCloud Drive’s various configurations and nuances
* There is now a preference to choose between color and black & white icons for Default Folder X’s toolbar
* The Compress command can now archive multiple items within any subfolder in a file dialog’s file list
* The prompts guiding users through authorizing Default Folder X in System Preferences have been greatly improved
* Application-specific folders on iCloud Drive are now badged with the application’s icon
* A number of bugs, memory leaks and crashes have been addressed
For a complete change history, visit the URL listed below.
* macOS 10.10 through 10.13
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 5.2 is a free update for existing version 5 users. New licenses are $34.95 (USD) and upgrades from version 4 and prior are $14.95. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information. St. Clair Software strongly recommends that anyone using Default Folder X install this update.
Based in Denver, Colorado, St. Clair Software is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 271 S. Emerson Street, Denver, CO, USA 80209. Copyright (C) 1988-2018 St. Clair Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, Macintosh, macOS and Finder are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\