The Hague, The Netherlands – Steve Gadd comes to the iPad and iPhone as well as iPod touch and has recorded a vast array of drum loops and fills in corporation with Go Independent Records, the company from the Netherlands that has previously released apps like Drum Loops HD and Percussion Loops HD.
50 Ways to leave your lover, Late in the Evening, Roof Garden, Aja!, Eric Clapton, Paul Simon, Chick Corea, to name a few of Steve Gadd’s highlights in the last 40 years. He is and has always been the example to many drummers in the world today and who would not like to play along with him, to jam with the master of his craft. Well, Steve said it was time to release this in the most modern and progressive format today, the lOS App Store.
This gives any bass player, song writer, music teacher the unique chance to have Steve Gadd as the drummer on either a self made iPad recording or a session live or maybe teaching a student. Think of Steve as the only grooving human metronome in the world and you get a hint of what this app can do for a musician. Steve has re-recorded some of his best known grooves especially for this app, to be found in the ‘Famous Grooves’ chapter.
Steve Gadd Loops consists of only 4 bar loops, something Steve requested in the first meetings that led to this product, he wanted to make sure that consumers would not feel the loops as ‘looped’ but rather as a performance, keeping the feel as strong as possible. And, Steve plays many 4 bar loops in fact as 4 bar patterns rather than 1 or 2 bar patterns repeated so anyone can enjoy this now with the release of Steve Gadd Loops.
The app is the initiative of a small but tenacious musicians based app company form the Netherlands, a company that has proved by now that music apps can be successful worldwide as long as you go for professional quality only. Produced and designed by a professional session drummer and session singer with a history of building apps this release has to be the crown on earlier work, Gadd: the best studio drummer in the world, alive in your back pocket!
The app comes with a lot of chapters, based on chosen styles and tempos by Steve himself and reflecting his feel, groove and style very strongly. Furthermore (like other Go Independent apps) the app features full Inter App Audio support and Audiobus support, making it possible to send Steve’s groove to another similarly equipped app on your Apple device.
All loops can be copied to Apple’s Garageband as Apple Loops, after pasting into the hugely popular app the loops played by Steve Gadd will follow the tempo chosen in GB. Singer songwriters, rejoice! Make tracks with Steve on drums and finetune the tempo to your liking keeping all details in his groove and without compromising sound quality. All audio is mastered to 44,1 kHz, 16 bit (cd quality)
Besides Steve Gadd Loops there is a free (try out) version available and was released at the same time, Steve Gadd Loops Light. This is a version with all bonus video content working plus one chapter in one bpm working fully with all offered functionality. This method has been the chosen way for Go Independent Records since they did their first release for IOS in 2012. The company is known for a great customer support and their website has plenty of info on user questions concerning copy/paste and specific instructions for the most used sequencers on iPads and iPhones.
* Steve Gadd in your back pocket
* Introduction video by Steve himself
* All loops are 4 bars in length giving you a very natural sense of groove and feel and less repetition than normal
* Copy/paste to your favorite multi tracker
* Ability to change loops and fills in tempo in Garageband
* Audiobus compatible
* Inter App Audio compatible
* Play along for as long as you want and enjoy Steve’s groove. (all grooves loop perfectly in the app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built only for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Famous grooves chapter with some of his signature feel grooves on hits we all know
* Loops in 4/4, 6/8, ballads plus a special chapter with brushes loops, performed with his own unique technique
* Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings
* 360videos included, check out Steve and the studio in VR
* Audio quality: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit (cd) – For copying to any multi tracker including GB
* All loops and fills actually played in all bpms, by a living legend
* Copies loops to any DAW, all loops offered in 2 formats, WAV and Apple Loop
Every loop or fill is available in 2 distinct mixes, a close miked ‘dry’ mix and a ‘room mics added’ version, giving you the option to choose or to combine both sounds within the environment of your sequencer.
Full content – Every chapter comes in a wide range of tempos including:
* Steve’s favorite tempos – 88, 88 plus cowbell (signature!), 108, 116 plus cowbell and 124, 8 to 10 loops each
* Famous grooves – 8 (also 4 bar) loops played as an homage to the originals Steve performed on like, 50 Ways, Late In The Evening, Roof Garden, Aja and more
* Brushes – 80, 90, 104 (half time and regular time), 108 and 126 bpm grooves, 10 loops each
* 4/4 grooves – 80, 90, 100, 110 and 120 bpm grooves, 10 each plus 6 fills per tempo
* Ballads – 62 and 72 bpm grooves, 10 each plus 6 fills per tempo
* 6/8 grooves – performed at 110 and 130 bpm (eight note is 110/130), 6 grooves each plus 6 fills
* Ending drum fills (3) plus crashes (6) to complete your arrangement and to add crashes after fills
* 360 videos of Steve performing grooves and improv (including 50 ways to leave your lover); look around in the studio where the app was recorded
* About Steve Gadd – full bio on Steve’s career
* Instructions – the company’s page on ‘how to’ with tips and tricks
* Mic list and credits
* Other apps page
In fact, a revolutionary app with a living legend on drums! The most sought after studio and live drummer for the last couple of decades unleashes his feel for the world to have and to enjoy!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* 887 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Steve Gadd Loops 1.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. There is a free lite version available on iTunes. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Hans Eijkenaar.
Headquartered in The Hague, The Netherlands, Go Independent Records was established in 2003. The company was founded by Hans and Marieke Eijkenaar (both pro musicians) for record production. Throughout the years Go Independent Records has transformed into a multi media company and production house for self-releasing artists and singer-songwriters. The company has developed apps for the iOS platform since 2012. Copyright (C) 2017 Go Independent Records. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- VALKYRIE PROFILE RETURNS TO STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS - April 23, 2019
- ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY: THE FATE OF ATLANTIS – EPISODE 1 IS AVAILABLE NOW - April 23, 2019
- Highly Anticipated Battle Mode for Blockchain Game CryptantCrab Has Arrived - April 23, 2019