Tapfheim, Germany – MW3D-Solutions today is thrilled to announce Cheetah3D 7.1, an update to its popular, professional level 3D modeling solution for macOS. Developed from the ground up utilizing the latest Cocoa technologies, Cheetah3D is a lean, fast, and elegant 3D modeling, rendering, and animation package with an easy learning curve.
After a smooth rollout of Cheetah3D 7.0 two months ago many powerful new features like polygon reduction, a loft modelling object and a vastly improved text spline object been added. Users with limited amounts of RAM will be happy to hear that the renderer is using considerably less memory with Cheetah3D 7.1 which allows even more complex and realistic scenes.
Major new features in Cheetah3D 7.1:
* Added polygon reduction tool (using quadric mesh simplification)
* Added normal compression to renderer (geometry uses approx. 20% less RAM)
* Added Loft creator object
* Added scroll wheel support to movie player in renderer manager
* Vastly improved Text spline object
* Improved SVG import
* Improved spline tesselation algorithm
* Bug fixes
* U.S. English
* Mac OS X Version 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or better
* Intel 64 Bit
* 45.0 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Cheetah3D 7.0 is priced at $99.00 (USD) for a single-user license. Customers may upgrade from older version for $59.00 (USD). For customers who purchased Cheetah3D 6.x after April 1st 2015, the Upgrade to v7 is free.
Located in Tapfheim, Germany, MW3D-Solutions is an independent software developer whose main goal is the development of easy-to-use yet powerful 3D software exclusively for Mac OS X with a focus on iterating state-of-the-art 3D modeling, rendering and animation algorithms into a true Mac user experience. Copyright (C) 2004-2017 MW3D-Solutions and Cheetah3D. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 SELLS OVER 200K COPIES IN JAPAN - January 19, 2019
- MORTAL KOMBAT 11DETAILS TOWERS OF TIME MODE HINTS AT SECRET CHARACTERS - January 19, 2019
- Preorders available for Nintendo Selects versions of Majora’s Mask, Mario Maker and Star Fox 3DS - January 19, 2019