Tapfheim, Germany – MW3D-Solutions today is thrilled to announce Cheetah3D 7.1, an update to its popular, professional level 3D modeling solution for macOS. Developed from the ground up utilizing the latest Cocoa technologies, Cheetah3D is a lean, fast, and elegant 3D modeling, rendering, and animation package with an easy learning curve.
After a smooth rollout of Cheetah3D 7.0 two months ago many powerful new features like polygon reduction, a loft modelling object and a vastly improved text spline object been added. Users with limited amounts of RAM will be happy to hear that the renderer is using considerably less memory with Cheetah3D 7.1 which allows even more complex and realistic scenes.
Major new features in Cheetah3D 7.1:
* Added polygon reduction tool (using quadric mesh simplification)
* Added normal compression to renderer (geometry uses approx. 20% less RAM)
* Added Loft creator object
* Added scroll wheel support to movie player in renderer manager
* Vastly improved Text spline object
* Improved SVG import
* Improved spline tesselation algorithm
* Bug fixes
* U.S. English
* Mac OS X Version 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or better
* Intel 64 Bit
* 45.0 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Cheetah3D 7.0 is priced at $99.00 (USD) for a single-user license. Customers may upgrade from older version for $59.00 (USD). For customers who purchased Cheetah3D 6.x after April 1st 2015, the Upgrade to v7 is free.
Located in Tapfheim, Germany, MW3D-Solutions is an independent software developer whose main goal is the development of easy-to-use yet powerful 3D software exclusively for Mac OS X with a focus on iterating state-of-the-art 3D modeling, rendering and animation algorithms into a true Mac user experience. Copyright (C) 2004-2017 MW3D-Solutions and Cheetah3D. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Let the Zombies Hit the Floor as Zombotron Releases Today on PC - April 22, 2019
- ProteinScope Free 3D Printing Edition available now on Mac App Store - April 22, 2019
- Listen to your heart with Heartener for Apple Watch - April 22, 2019