Tokyo, Japan – Sola K.K. is pleased to announce that accoca, the company’s Japanese password manager iOS application, is now available in English. accoca is an easy to use ID and password manager application, focusing on simplicity and security. accoca stores and encrypts data locally, using the industry standard AES-256 protocol. No information is stored in the cloud; user data is always safe and secure. An option for users who are exceptionally cautious about information security and privacy.
* Touch ID
* Face ID
* Simple ID and account copy-paste function
* Personalized categories and settings
* Backup (Google Drive manual backup and iCloud auto backup)
* Automatic password creation
* Text detection
* AES256 local encryption
Simplicity and security at a lower price than the competition. The application has a clear, minimal interface to make navigation and password input as simple as it can be. Use Touch ID or Face ID on iPhone X to access all passwords. Online shopping, banking, social media interaction made easier.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 37.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
accoca 1.3 is available for free and available worldwide on the App Store in the Productivity category. Until the end of the year, the premium version is on half price sale for $2.99 (USD) as a one-time purchase. Please don’t hesitate to contact Keisuke Yoshimura if you have any questions, comments, requests or inquiries regarding the application.
Based in the heart of Tokyo, Japan, Sola K.K (Sola Kabushiki Kaisha-stock company) was established in 2008 by CEO Keisuke Yoshimura, a fast growing IT company, software and application developer. Sola features IT infrastructure and system development and is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2008-2017 Sola K.K. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Once upon a Dungeon – A Roguelike Game you might have missed - January 16, 2019
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2019 - January 16, 2019
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019