Louisville, Kentucky – DM Apps is proud to announce the release of Jewel Block Puzzle King, a free game available on the iTunes App Store. Jewel Block Puzzle King is a game that is easy to start, but harder to master. Sporting a simple-to-use interface, the player drops blocks to create and destroy lines of jewels both vertically and horizontally within the game matrix.
The overall object of the game is to not have the screen fill up with blocks by strategically dropping blocks on the matrix. Jewel Block Puzzle King is an addictive game where users can challenge family and friends through the included leaderboard. Checkout other user’s scores and see the best score to beat.
* Smooth navigation for dropping blocks on the game play grid
* Leaderboard to track your top score and see other competitors
* Simple to use interface that is quick and easy to play
* Easy to learn but yet harder to master
* 2 different back lighting options for easier game play
* Share Jewel Block Puzzle King via social media links located in the settings menu
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 82.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jewel Block Puzzle King 1.0.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Dave Miller.
DM Apps is a small group of investors focused on building a portfolio of iOS and Android applications. The group was started in August of 2017 and has 37 applications ranging from games to productivity tools. The development team builds / updates applications in both xCode9 and BuildBox. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 DM Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019
- Three Radiangames Titles Coming To Android This Month - January 15, 2019
- Degrees Of Separation reveals gameplay walkthrough trailer - January 15, 2019