Osaka, Japan – Recosoft Corporation, the creators of PDF conversion software and workflow automation plug-ins for Adobe(R) InDesign(R), has released ID2Office 2018, the latest version of its InDesign to Microsoft(R) Word, PowerPoint(R) and Apple(R) Keynote(R) conversion plug-in. ID2Office 2018 has been enhanced to support Adobe InDesign CC 2018, the newest release of InDesign CC for both the Mac and Windows platforms. Additionally, ID2Office 2018 adds support for macOS 10.13 and the APFS disk and volume format. Finally, ID2Office 2018 includes an enhanced layout-processing core resulting in even more accurate conversion fidelity.
ID2Office converts InDesign files to common Office formats such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Apple Keynote type; converting the text, associated styles, paragraph structure, corresponding property information, frames linking, tables, graphics and other objects and properties while matching and maintaining the layout fidelity resulting in enhanced workflow automation for the Creative Professional.
Key New Features:
* Support for InDesign Creative Cloud 2018 – ID2Office 2018 now supports and integrates with InDesign CC 2018. InDesign CS6 through CC 2017 are supported as well.
* Support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and APFS volumes – ID2Office 2018 has been enhanced to operate under macOS High Sierra. APFS disks and volumes are also completely supported.
* Font name processing enhancements – The font name matching process has been further enhanced to accurately reflect in the converted Word, PowerPoint and Keynote formats.
“With ID2Office 2018, we introduced a modernized InDesign to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Apple Keynote conversion core while adding support for InDesign CC 2018” explained Paramjit Chadha, MD, Recosoft Corporation.
* macOS 10.8.x or higher
* Intel based Mac
* InDesign CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017or CC 2018
* Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
* Minimum Pentium III computer
* InDesign CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017 or CC 2018
Pricing and Availability:
ID2Office 2018 is available immediately in the following configurations from the Recosoft web store (per license): ID2Office Standard 2018 Annual subscription (macOS/Windows) $199.00 and ID2Office Professional 2018 Annual subscription (macOS only) $249.00 (USD). For more information, please contact Paul Chadha.
Recosoft Corporation has pioneered PDF2Office(R), the de-facto PDF-to-Excel, PDF-to-Word, PDF-to-PowerPoint, PDF-to-OmniGraffle conversion utility; PDF2Office(R) for iWork, the PDF-to-Keynote, PDF-to-Numbers and PDF-to-Pages conversion application; ID2Office, the InDesign-to-Word, InDesign-to-PowerPoint converter; and PDF2ID(R) the de-facto PDF-to-InDesign conversion tool. The company is a leader in designing and delivering PDF converters and InDesign software solutions enhancing workflow automation and productivity. ID2Office, PDF2Office, PDF2ID, PDFtoID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Recosoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Adobe, InDesign and Creative Cloud are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe System Incorporated in the US and/or other countries. Apple, Macintosh, macOS, Mac, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, iWork, iPod, iPhone, iOS, iPad are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the US and or other countries. All other trademarks are recognized and are the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Premier Health Announces Strategic Partnership with China’s 360 Health, a subsidiary of 360 Security Technology Inc. - January 18, 2019
- Tesla to chops its workforce by 7 percent,fourth-quarter profit - January 18, 2019
- Challengermode expands the NEL to the Balkans together with Fortuna - January 18, 2019