Palatine, Illinois – Cristallight Software today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of iBarcoder 3.9.4, an important update to their popular barcode maker and label generator utility for macOS. The app supports over 40 types of barcodes, offers a live preview feature, built-in tools for barcode customization, flexible printing options, and the ability to export barcodes in various high-resolution graphics formats.
iBarcoder allows anyone to easily create any number of barcodes, either unique, or sequential, making it perfect for everyone from individuals to small businesses or large organizations. Barcodes can be printed with inkjet, thermal, laser or special barcode printers. The app produces barcodes that can be used for stickers, books, retail packages, and much more.
“In the past, users who wanted to create custom barcode stickers and labels for their business were required to pay a large amount of money to an outside firm and wait for the labels to be delivered,” Don Kurt, the author of iBarcoder tells us. “I developed iBarcoder to simplify the creation of barcodes, and make it easy for everyone from small businesses to large organizations to create and print their own barcodes.”
* Intuitive custom barcode generation
* Supports over 40 barcode symbologies
* Professional barcode labels with just a few mouse clicks
* Live preview
* Easily modify barcodes using different styles, sizes, and shapes
* Advanced, yet easy-to-use tools for barcode customization
* Rotate generated barcode images
* Print barcodes using built-in, standard Avery label formats
* Create and save custom label formats for later use
* Create sequential barcodes for catalogs and retail
* Create sequential text blocks
* Export barcode as high-resolution (up to 4800 dpi) Mac image file
* Customizable text, borders, images, and more
* Scannable using any Stationary, Cabled or Wireless Scanners
* Print with Inkjet, Laser, Direct Thermal or special barcode printers
* Supports Apple Address Book integration
* Encode personal data as QR Code and Datamatrix 2D barcodes
Users can easily add objects and design elements, including text and image boxes, rectangles, ovals and lines to labels. Simply type in the desired text, insert images, logos, or illustrations to create custom professional barcode labels perfect for commercial use.
iBarcoder supports these barcode symbologies:
* Japanpost customer mac barcode
* FIM Codes (3 types)
* Horizontal bars
* UPC barcode – UPC A and UPC E
* EAN barcode – EAN 13 and EAN 8
* ISBN barcode – ISBN-13, ISBN-10, ISBN 2 digit and ISBN 5 digit supplements allowed
* ISSN (2 or 5 digit barcode supplements allowed)
* Code 128 – Code 128 A, Code 128 B, and Code 128 C
* Code 39
* Code 11
* Code 93
* MSI mac barcode
* Interleaved 2 of 5
* Intelligent Mail Barcode
* QR Code
* Micro QR code
* Databar Stacked
* Databar Staked Omni
* Data-bar Limited
iBarcoder’s powerful Sequential Numbers feature allows users to set a sequence that barcodes will be exported or printed. Barcode sequences can be created using either of two modes, Counter mode or Text File mode. Counter mode creates each barcode automatically by creating the next barcode data string from user defined prefix, starting number and postfix parts using the increment value. Text File mode uses a text file, or Excel Workbook file data as a datasource for sequential objects.
Barcodes can be exported to high-resolution (up to 4800 dpi) image files or vector graphics. Export formats include: PDF (vector), EPS (vector), BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and others. Users can create custom barcode font and color settings, use RGB, or CMYK colorspaces. Finished graphics can be copied and then pasted into Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other software from the Mac clipboard.
What’s New in Version 3.9.4:
* Functionality improvements
* OS X 10.7 or later
* macOS High Sierra Compatible
* 64-bit Processor
* 14.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iBarcoder 3.9.4 is just $49.95 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Cristallight Software website or through the Mac App Store in the Business category. Discounts are available, $10 (2-3 copies) and $15 (4-10 copies). Full versions include a lifetime license with complimentary upgrades and tech support. Free trial downloads are available. Review copies are available on request.
Based in Palatine, Illinois, Cristallight Software was founded by Don Kurt in 2004. Cristallight Software development company offers the best Mac software for business and home. Cristallight Software is the leader in Mac software developing and distribution in business cards and labeling, desktop publishing, business inventory & barcoding, imaging & 3D solutions areas. The company has released more than ten software titles for Apple Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2017 Cristallight Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Merchants of Ofir expansion now available for GWENT - December 9, 2019
- MINImax Tinyverse Creaea’s Tribal Tournament - December 9, 2019
- MTG Arena Game of the day 12 Creature kills - December 9, 2019