Ashland, Oregon – Art Authority LLC is proud to announce that, as a Charter Sponsor of Museum Store Sunday, it will be helping patrons visit not only their local museums, but many others worldwide on that day as well. With 25% off all 1000Museums-brand prints, and up to 90% off its award-winning virtual museum apps, artwork from literally a thousand museums will be especially affordable and accessible on Museum Store Sunday, November 26.
Hundreds of individual museums will be holding special events and sales as listed at Museum Store Sunday. The 1000Museums site and associated Art Authority apps will enable Internet-based access to, and purchase from, hundreds more. Specials from 1000Museums and Art Authority on that day include:
* Every archival reproduction from every museum at 1000Museum.com will be 25% off, custom framing included
* The brand’s newly-introduced archival Note Card line will be 25% off at Focus On Fine Art Gifts
* The award-winning Art Authority apps for iPad and iPhone, with newly integrated 1000Museums Gift Shop, will be only 99 cents through Apple’s App Store
* Newly-introduced items and specials will be available on 1000Museums partner sites, including those with the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, US Library of Congress and National Gallery in London
“Most retailers kick off holiday sales on Black Friday,” said Stanley Smith, Art Authority Chief Museum Officer. “But this year we’re happy to Think Different with Museum Store Sunday, encouraging art lovers to visit their local museums as well as to explore globally with 1000Museums.com and our virtual museum apps.”
Art Authority LLC’s mission is to partner with internationally renowned art authorities, museums and artists to make the world’s art accessible to all through innovative software solutions and museum-quality reproductions. The company works with art museums and other cultural institutions to make high-end archival reproductions of artwork from their collections available to the general public, broadening awareness and accessibility while providing the institutions with a revenue stream at the same time. Much of the artwork can also be viewed through Art Authority’s award-winning line of apps. Art Authority is based in Ashland, Oregon. Copyright (C) 2017 Art Authority LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Premier Health Announces Strategic Partnership with China’s 360 Health, a subsidiary of 360 Security Technology Inc. - January 18, 2019
- Tesla to chops its workforce by 7 percent,fourth-quarter profit - January 18, 2019
- Challengermode expands the NEL to the Balkans together with Fortuna - January 18, 2019