San Francisco, California – MacAppware, a division of 128bit Technologies LLC, is giving away every one of their apps and font bundles for only $5! If you haven’t grabbed the new font manager app, are still missing some commercial use font collections or have a business or organization that needs a great looking logo, now is the time to visit MacAppware and get what you’re missing now.
Plus, the MacAppware website still features a bevy of free font collections you can use for personal or commercial projects including 57 Christmas Fonts. These fonts are perfect for invitations, party signs, banners, websites, advertisements, brochures, holiday cards, classrooms, and more.
Here’s A List Of What You Can Get For $5 Each:
* Logo Pop – (Normally $39.99) easy logo design software that includes pre-designed logos and graphics to get you started quickly.
* MacOptimizer 3 – (Normally $29.99) clean up, optimize and fix your Mac.
* Candy Apple – (Normally $29.99) vector based graphic design app and image editor.
* Font Manager Deluxe – (Normally $19.99) quickly preview and install fonts, or the included collection of MacAppware fonts.
* Premium Fonts – (Normally $99) 2,018 commercial use OpenType fonts to use in any online or print project.
* 1000 OpenType Fonts – (Normally $99) 1,000 completely different OpenType fonts to use in any commercial project.
* Comic Fonts – (Normally $19.99) 19 page-popping commercial use comic fonts that can be used for comics, manga or any other design project.
* Mini Design Bundle – (Normally $379.90) a beautiful mix of icons, logos, logo graphics, website buttons, backgrounds, price boxes, and talk bubble captions.
All apps are supported only on a Mac. Font Collections are delivered in a zip file and work on both Mac and PC computers.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering graphic design, image editing and disk utility applications; unique commercial use font collections; and a carefully curated rotation of bundles and deals. Copyright (C) 2017 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.