Indianapolis, Indiana – Mapdiva today releases Artboard 2.0.7 for macOS High Sierra, drawing software to create crisp vector graphics, logos, icons and illustrations. Artboard features “smart” objects, direct select tool, a powerful style generator and stacked styles that go way beyond simple fill and stroke, providing a wide range of spectacular effects.
Free in-app resources make Artboard 2 all the more appealing. Artboard’s built-in library of over 1900 styles and clip art include a wide assortment of maps, shapes, color swatches, pictographs, floor plan and flowchart graphics and more. And these aren’t just standard clip art images – they are crisp vector graphics that you can completely change the size, color, and design of to make your own. Flexible templates help small businesses, students, hobbyist, and 2D game designers get started on their projects quickly, such as making business cards, posters, pixel perfect icons, and right-sized social media graphics.
Notable Features of Artboard 2:
* At Your Fingertips Control – New tabbed interface puts what you need at your fingertips, no more digging through menus to find edit commands
* Smart Shapes – The most advanced smart objects give complete control of shapes and paths
* Single, Direct Select Tool – Add and remove points, simplify paths, rotate and resize shapes, edit objects through direct and numeric input, move center points, combine objects with Boolean operators, crop and clip photos, reset object’s bounding box, and more
* More Powerful Styles Editor – Go way beyond simple stroke and fill styles of basic illustration software. Artboard’s Styles Tab is used to create and edit expert “stacked” styles (including arrowed strokes, rough strokes, pattern brushes, gradients, image tile, patterned and hatched fills, and more)
* Time-Saving Workflows – Export your drawing, selected objects, individual layers, and “slices” of your drawing, at multiple resolutions and scales, supporting multiple Color Spaces. Print shrink-to-fit to a single page, and “poster-tiled” printing over multiple sheets of paper
* Editable Clip Art and Styles – Includes over 1900 royalty-free fully editable clip art and graphic styles to customize, plus a Library to store your own
* Photo / Image Editing – Crop, clip, scale, add effects and more
* Shrink-To-Fit and Poster Tiled Printing
* Drawing Units: mm, cm, in, pts
* Expandable Layers
* Graph Paper
* Linear & Polar Duplicate
* Import SVG
Pricing and Availability
Artboard 2.0.7 sells for $39.99 (USD) directly from Mapdiva and is also available on the Mac App Store. A free trial is available from the Mapdiva website. Artboard software is exclusively for macOS.
Mapdiva is dedicated to making intuitive software so users can focus their creative energy on content and design. Founded in 2008 by Graham Cox and Jill Saligoe-Simmel, Mapdiva, LLC develops powerfully easy vector illustration software. Mapdiva, LLC has offices in Indianapolis, IN USA and Armidale, NSW Australia. Copyright (C) 2008-2017 Mapdiva, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019
- Three Radiangames Titles Coming To Android This Month - January 15, 2019
- Degrees Of Separation reveals gameplay walkthrough trailer - January 15, 2019