Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation – Virtual Space has announced the release of AR VR Molecules Editor 1.2. a new update to their popular educational app for iOS and Android devices. Are you looking for an app that allows students to construct molecules in VR and AR? AR VR Molecules Editor is an educational tool to build and manipulate molecular models of chemical compounds in virtual and augmented reality environment. In the app, all molecules are represented and assembled as 3D objects to learn more and deeper about atoms and bonds in easy and entertaining way – virtual reality. Augmented reality feature of the app additionally serves as a very efficient way to make connections from the abstract to the real world.
AR VR Molecules Editor is designed for high school or college students taking chemistry courses. The augmented reality feature can easily be performed in class by printing special in-app markers with text representation of molecular compounds. Students can view 3D molecules models of the compounds right in front of the markers in AR, allowing them to easily comprehend the structure of molecules and atomic bonds.
In virtual reality, AR VR Molecules Editor allows organic and inorganic molecular structures to be built with single, double and triple bonds, as well as cyclic compounds. The molecules can be visualized in 3D using stick, ball and stick and space-filling (CPK) models. Users can save and load their work at any time. Many features are expected to come in the future, including import and export of 3D models of molecules in popular formats (including the PubChem online database), saving graphic pictures of assembled molecules and many others.
Main features of the app:
* Building molecule models of any organic or inorganic compound using most of periodic table elements in VR
* Support of single, double and triple bonds
* Building molecule models of cyclic compounds
* Visualization of Wireframe style, Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models
* Augmented reality interface (AR) for visualizing molecular structures
* VR CardBoard support
* US English and Russian
* iPhone or Android smartphone with any VR headset (iPad, iPod touch and Android tablet PCs are also supported)
* IOS 7.0 or higher (for Apple devices), Android 4.4 or higher (for Android devices)
Pricing and Availability:
AR VR Molecules Editor 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store and Google Play in the Education category.
Virtual Space LLC has had over 15 years experience in educational applications development. Copyright (C) 2017 Virtual Space LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google Play and Google Play logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Nissan partners with esports teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming - March 22, 2019
- Aquilini GameCo Inc. Completes $25,000,200 Financing to Acquire Esports Business - March 22, 2019
- Cloud9 announces the departure of Jordan Zellsis Montemurro - March 22, 2019