Los Angeles, California – RYDAR, an online service aimed at increasing revenue of Uber(R) driver-partners, officially launches application for iOS and Android. RYDAR is an assistant app for Uber driver-partners in the USA. Rideshare drivers can effectively increase earnings, optimize pick-ups and manage their time and finances with the help of RYDAR. The app has been launched on the App Store and Google Play.
RYDAR, which is based on the official Uber Driver API, gives driver-partners a unique opportunity to gain control over rideshare activity. The app provides a number of features for drivers helping them to plan their work day, optimize driving routes for maximum profit, manage finances and tax deductions.
* Optimal pick-up spots – driver-partners can see routes to destinations where the chance to receive a ride request is the highest. The spots are generated based on the evaluation of popular places, events, hotspots and surge rate.
* Surge alerts – unlike other apps, RYDAR scans the area all the time, providing drivers with current updates on surge increase in the background.
* Calendar of upcoming events – complete list and notifications about the biggest events in the area, a convenient way to benefit from music shows and big games.
* Mileage and expenses tracker – integration with the official Uber Driver API allows RYDAR to automatically log all Uber trips, easily adding miles driven between rides and trips to pick up riders. A list of deductible rideshare expenses and detailed reports in the IRS-ready format make a simple and accurate way for drivers to file for tax deductions.
“Rideshare drivers often lack the ability to control their time, work day, earnings and finances. We focused on addressing all these issues in one app in order to create a universal assistant for drivers,” says Denis Berekchiyan, RYDAR CEO. “Every single driver will find a solution they need in the app, whether they are looking for a way to manage time they spend on the road, get more trips with high surge or accurately control their finances.”
Pricing and Availability:
RYDAR 1.5.1 is now live on the App Store for iPhones running iOS 10.0 and later and on Google Play for all devices running Android 5.0 and later. The app serves as assistant for Uber driver-partners across the USA in all cities and areas where Uber is operating. RYDAR is free with a few subscription options providing extra features.
RYDAR was founded by Denis Berekchiyan and Alex Bragin. The team consists of experienced tech specialists with strong technical backgrounds in companies including EPAM, Wargaming, and MAPS.ME. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Bigz Holdings Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019
- Three Radiangames Titles Coming To Android This Month - January 15, 2019
- Degrees Of Separation reveals gameplay walkthrough trailer - January 15, 2019